New Pics

UrbanChameleon

Hey everyone! I have a few recent photos I wanted to share. All were taken with the iPhone 5. Enjoy :)

My new personal favorite.
photocopy594_zpsf8f29581.jpg

Loki working on his screenplay. :rolleyes:
photocopy593_zps4026436a.jpg

He wanted to help wrap the presents.
photocopy598_zps2ca5eb30.jpg

photocopy600_zps7de998dc.jpg

Two-Face. This pic isn't the best quality, but it was the best out of the bunch. It's like he splits down the middle, and has two totally different color schemes on each side. It's pretty killer in person.
photocopy599_zps44b4e5bc.jpg

Flashing his holiday colors.
photocopy601_zps40a704a4.jpg

This is the Christmas present I bought Loki last night. He tried his fake tree out for the first time today, and spent a few hours climbing around while I cleaned his cage. He loves it!
photocopy602_zps0d6822cd.jpg

photocopy603_zps5c60868e.jpg

And lastly.. my Christmas present! I wanted to treat myself, so I designed a custom XBOX 360 controller. It arrived in the mail today, and it's amazing! Orange Urban skin, hybrid sticks, a more accurate D-pad, an orange ring of light (looks yellow in the pic), and a few other features.
photocopy604_zpsc1b90f6a.jpg

All in all, today was a good day. Happy holidays everyone! :)

Great job, Natjo! I love all of the pics, but the tail shot is the best! Awesomeness!!

Wow! He gets prettier every time I see him! That tied up tale shot is lovely :)

i luv tail shots! :D

What a tail pic!

Thanks everyone! :)

I've gotten a lot of love over the tail pics lately. Loki is such a light sleeper, so I really lucked out with the curled up tail shot. I appreciate all of the compliments.

:eek: sick controller! Weird, you like those dpads? And your cham looks nice too!:D

Yeah it's actually pretty sweet! I'm not as crazy about the "look" of the D-pad, but the accuracy is amazing. XBOX 360 controllers are notorious for horrible D-pads. It makes a world of difference when playing.

Oh and have you played the new minecraft? There was another update It came out today

No sadly. I haven't played Minecraft in a few months. I'll get right on that. ;)

Wow in that last pic he looks just like a video game controller!

Panther Chameleon's can change into just about anything these days. Didn't you know that? You must not be gutloading very well. Lol. :D

Back
Top Bottom