Introducing Kismet! (FEmale Translucent Veiled)

I was messing with the plants again today, and Kismet was very interested in the proceedings!

Doing some stretches:

20191223_151018.jpg

20191223_151358.jpg

Posing mid step:

20191223_151039.jpg

20191223_151109.jpg

Added a small leaf Virginia creeper (sugar vine, bottom front left) and a red vein fittonia nerve plant (bottom front right). Gonna swap out that lemon with a hibiscus as soon as I find one I like - poor thing is being drowned! Virginia creepers are pretty prolific wall covers, so I'm hoping it'll spruce up the left side a bit as it grows in!

20191223_145159.jpg

Almost 4 months old exactly, now, and getting huge! Kismet just finished shedding, and is showing off her lovely fresh scales. :love: She's definitely in the middle of another growth spurt, and is gaining like mad. You can see the beginnings of a new white spot on her front left leg - the blotch on her hind left started out the same way.

20191227_183214.jpg

Almost 4 months old exactly, now, and getting huge! Kismet just finished shedding, and is showing off her lovely fresh scales. :love: She's definitely in the middle of another growth spurt, and is gaining like mad. You can see the beginnings of a new white spot on her front left leg - the blotch on her hind left started out the same way.

View attachment 254500
My favorite pale lady :love: :love: :love: :love:

This new phone is amazing, haha! Finally - no more washed out colors and focusing troubles!

The first one is my fave. I love the yellow around the eyes with the black body

I love that one too! :D I'm sad that the one with her looking straight ahead ended up a tad too blurry.

Keep em coming!

There will be many Kismet photoshoots in the days to come, I fear. :p

Best spam I’ve ever seen! Lol! She’s such a beauty!

Thank you! Stoked that I can finally capture some clearer images! Now, to work on my composition... and acclimate Kiz to my new, very sparkly phone case! :lol:

She's very pretty! What lens are you using? I just got a new camera, too, still figuring it out.

Using a Samsung S10, haha! I'm pretty impressed by the camera. Very little effort on my part to take half decent pictures!

And thank you! Obviously she's my favorite subject. I need to get some good shots of the birds, but they're notoriously uncooperative. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom