Introducing Guinevere, the Meller's

Some feeding shots from today. I applied silvadine cream last night to her gums because she has a little bit of mouth rot, that's why she still has some white gunk on her lips. But there's two things she loves right now, sunshine and roaches! Yum!

guineverefirstweek22.jpg

guinevere21.jpg

guineverefirstweek25.jpg

guineverefirstweek23.jpg

guineverefirstweek24.jpg

guineveremouthmedicine3.jpg

She is gorgeous! Keeping humidity and basking temps low should help her out a lot. Sorry if I missed it... running on zero coffee right now :eek: but how long have you had her?

Thanks everyone!

Chris, I've had her exactly a week, so not very long. I've been bringing her outside in the mornings to get a little sun, since the sun seems to cure all evils and the weather right now is so nice.

I just stopped back in for a picture fix, didn't know there were more. She really is a very lovely girl. This is your mellers you have wanted and will have with you for years. I will enjoy watching her all those years.:):):)

She is just wonderful!

In years to come when I'm more experienced I would love to have a meller's :)

In the first post I love the fourth pic the best cause she's smiling for the camera :p

Sorry for you losing Gabriel, but this is a happy thread so....... Go Guinevere - chomp those roaches good! :D Congrats, she does look lovely:).

Congratulations! She is gorgeous and her name really suits her! I saw this on facebook and didn't recognise her name lol! I would really love a Melleri one day!

Melleri, Melleri, we love Melleri!! Fabulous looking gal and great shots! I'm still waiting for someone, anyone to send me a CB baby!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :D

Back
Top Bottom