Introducing Guinevere, the Meller's

Melleri, Melleri, we love Melleri!! Fabulous looking gal and great shots! I'm still waiting for someone, anyone to send me a CB baby!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :D

you and me both Max!!! (lets start a list for Olimpia.. :) ) just kidding Olimpia,,,, (well, not really!!!!) :D

Ha! One thing at a time guys! If she does well I'm going to get her a few friends throuought this year if possible and see what happens.

This is the most beautiful chameleon I have ever seen. WOWWW!!
I'm sorry to hear about your loss with your chameleon. Like you said, there was nothing you could have done. Things happen for a reason. Maybe you were meant to be with this queen :) Good luck with everything and hope it all goes well.

Sounds like a good first week,she is looking fantastic!!! She is in good (very good ) hands and I know you will do everything you can to help her thrive!!! I know from my own experience they are a challenging species to keep but you will do well with her!!! :) Have you had a fecal etc yet? Please keep the pictures comming. I hope to try again with them at some point in the future. They are so MAJESTIC and also so very different then many other species of chems. We all will be watching with positive anticipation in here progress.

This is the most beautiful chameleon I have ever seen. WOWWW!!
I'm sorry to hear about your loss with your chameleon. Like you said, there was nothing you could have done. Things happen for a reason. Maybe you were meant to be with this queen :) Good luck with everything and hope it all goes well.

Aww, thank you! I love this species, they are so huge and majestic in person. Thank you so much!

Sounds like a good first week,she is looking fantastic!!! She is in good (very good ) hands and I know you will do everything you can to help her thrive!!! I know from my own experience they are a challenging species to keep but you will do well with her!!! :) Have you had a fecal etc yet? Please keep the pictures comming. I hope to try again with them at some point in the future. They are so MAJESTIC and also so very different then many other species of chems. We all will be watching with positive anticipation in here progress.

Thank you! They are definitely different, but the other melleri owners that I've been harrassing for information have been a tremendous help in calming my fears and answering questions. No, no fecal yet. We have her on some meds already so we won't treat her for anything else for the time being as to not overwhelm her. But that will be next on the list.

Lickety-split! Let's go! Tick tock, tick tock! :D

Well, I may be able to secure another Meller's from another forum member in the coming weeks, but we don't know if it's a male or another female. But we'll find out, I guess!

Aww, thank you! I love this species, they are so huge and majestic in person. Thank you so much!

Thank you! They are definitely different, but the other melleri owners that I've been harrassing for information have been a tremendous help in calming my fears and answering questions. No, no fecal yet. We have her on some meds already so we won't treat her for anything else for the time being as to not overwhelm her. But that will be next on the list.

Well, I may be able to secure another Meller's from another forum member in the coming weeks, but we don't know if it's a male or another female. But we'll find out, I guess!

Oh no problem!!! Like I said, she is beautiful!!! You are very luck to have a chameleon like this :) Keep us all updated with pics please!!!! I would really love to see them.

Olympia I think we are due for an update? I checked your blog and there is nothing new since the 10th! Im here in Florida too so you can add me on the list for a CB :)

Olympia I think we are due for an update? I checked your blog and there is nothing new since the 10th! Im here in Florida too so you can add me on the list for a CB :)

Ha, Ok! I have been trying to get photos of me administering meds to give people a guide if they need to do it themselves, but I've been home alone a lot. So I may have to rig a camera and film it instead lol.

But she's doing well!

Here's a very lady-like photo of her from a few days ago:

guineverenotclassy3.jpg

Thanks Jann and PenelopeLove! She's doing really well, she's eating like a horse and gaining more confidence to explore every day. Here are some photos I just took after giving her some of her meds.

guineverejanuary201.jpg

Yucky ointment!

guineverejanuary202.jpg

guineverejanuary204.jpg

guineverejanuary203.jpg

Is she all done with the baytril? Did that clear up the respiratory infection? :) she is wonderful.

Almost, she has one more dose left. And not yet, although chameleons are very slow to heal so we may see an improvement in the next week or two. And if not we'll go from there. But she's eating, drinking, and active so this is great so far. There seems to be a real danger with using antibiotics on melleri, so it's a good sign that she's still eating.

Thank you!

Almost, she has one more dose left. And not yet, although chameleons are very slow to heal so we may see an improvement in the next week or two. And if not we'll go from there. But she's eating, drinking, and active so this is great so far. There seems to be a real danger with using antibiotics on melleri, so it's a good sign that she's still eating.

Thank you!

whadja think i was going to do, get her high on antibiotics?? ;)

we never discussed a fecal. you should have given me one while we were there today and i could have tested it for you.

and y’all might think Olimpia is a real sweetheart and all, but today i watched her eat frogs and alligators!! herp hater!! :D

I missed this thread somehow.....she is quite a lovely lady! This was the kind f chameleon that inspired me to get into the hobby, so maybe one day....one can hope right :)

Back
Top Bottom