Introducing Guinevere, the Meller's

whadja think i was going to do, get her high on antibiotics?? ;)

we never discussed a fecal. you should have given me one while we were there today and i could have tested it for you.

and y’all might think Olimpia is a real sweetheart and all, but today i watched her eat frogs and alligators!! herp hater!! :D

No, I have faith in you! But other people have shared with me their horror stories, so I'm allowed to be a little nervous! You're right about the fecal, it didn't occur to me. I'll save the next one and drop it off.

Yes I did, but I didn't much care for the frog legs so maybe it doesn't count? I did really enjoy the gator though...

Don't worry Olimpia ( like i really think you are) but we don't believe him!!!!! :)
Lisa

Thanks Lisa! lol I can always count on you.

I missed this thread somehow.....she is quite a lovely lady! This was the kind f chameleon that inspired me to get into the hobby, so maybe one day....one can hope right :)

Thank you! These are awesome, I highly recommend one if you ever have the room and patience for one.

Frogs and gator really ? Hmmmm disappointed. ... I wish you all weren't so far north I would love to see her in person and I could use a good chameleon vet down here in broward county. :(

Frogs and gator really ? Hmmmm disappointed. ... I wish you all weren't so far north I would love to see her in person and I could use a good chameleon vet down here in broward county. :(

Frogs and gators and I'll tell you what, if there was fried chameleon there, she would probably have scarfed that down as well! :D

Well, I do travel but Broward would be a lot of mileage. Perhaps if you have some other chameleon friends y'all can get together and we could combine it into one visit and do a lot of work on a lot of different chameleons while saving everyone money.

Mathew, if you're ever up by Tampa give me a call and you're more than welcome to swing by and see everybody! By then hopefully I should have 2-3 meller's set up!

We should seriously organize Florida meets, I don't know why we haven't gotten around to it. We could rotate around the city to be fair but we have a lot of people in central or south Florida, so it would be easy to get a good group to show up.

everyone can come and see Olimpia, my wife and i selling my chams at the Orlando Repticon Feb 2-3!! if you plan on attending, PM us and let’s put some faces on these user names!!

Back
Top Bottom