My Cham seems very healthy, but I am trying to vary his diet. He eats crickets (9ish a day) and today I added a couple of horn worms. He ate the lone remaining cricket but is ignoring the worms all together.... should I add crickets and let him figure it out or just let the hornworms hang for a day or two before caving?
- Your Chameleon - Panther
- Handling - He doesn’t seem to like so I hardly ever handle him
- Feeding - Feeding him medium crickets. Added in morning to enclosure
- Supplements - I am so far dusting every single cricket with sticky tongues
- Watering - I have the waterfall kit plus I manually spray 2-3 times a day
- Fecal Description - white and brown. Moist but not runny
- History - I’ve had him since he was 4 months old. I just moved him to a larger enclosure and he has really seemed to like it.
- Cage Type - The Exoterra large talm(36 x 18) we live in Colorado so to maintain humidity levels went with this one over the creek models
- Lighting - Have new UVA/UVB ligh 36” and a heat lamp.
- Temperature - The room he is in stays at 65 and his enclosed is 85 in the basking and 70 in the cooler sections.
- Humidity -stays in the 60idh range
- Plants - A huge bromeliad and some Pothos, and a fern.... waiting on a moss delivery to add that
- Placement - Cage is located on top of a table.
- Location - Living in Woodland Park, Colorado