ID my camellia plant and give me advice

tryme

Well its not actually mine its my fiances mums but I want to take a cutting from it could one of you guys ID and tell me the best way I could do a cutting please?

Photo0035.jpg

i Would Cut it down around 1" or 2" thick and cut with a clean blade and on a 45 Degree also run out to the home garden store and get some of that "mirical grow Re-Rooter" and just follow the instructions on the back make sure to mist and water once a day like i sead with the re-rooter as sead on the box... you should be fine from there i cant tell you wat kind of plant that is thow sorry. :D

Also you don't really want the twig to be more than 6 inches tall. Make the cut at a leaf, and remove all the leafs besides 1 or 2 at the very top of the cutting. Doing this and having a sterilized knife will increase your success. It still won't hurt to do 3 or 4 cuttings so your chances of at least one making it are better.

It is definetly a Camelia. The yellowish leaves looks like it needs some azaelia/camelia fertilizer or some acid. Should root in sand and
Rootone with mister. They should thrive in Partial shade and moist well drained conditions

Back
Top Bottom