I want a nosy be chameleon. Where could I get one?

Cornholio

So I really really really want a nosy be. They're so beautiful! There is a local reptile expo coming up and from what I've seen, it looks like someone might be selling nosy bes. Should I get one there or online? Thanks! Also here's a link to the shows website:
http://www.tucsonreptileshow.com

I really hate to be the Debbie Downer here and by no means am I trying to be mean, but, If your Mom wanted you to get rid of your veiled and didn't seem to support your having one, is it really a good idea for you to try and get a nosy be? I know you're gonna do what you're gonna do but I want to encourage you to really think this through before going out and picking up something that you don't have the support to care for. I know it's hard when you would love to have one but getting one when you have to rely on someone else for the financial support and for permission to take them to the vet is not a good place to be. I would wait until you have the means to handle it on your own.

By the Way, what ever did happen with your veiled? I didn't see you post any more on it.

So my mom will only let me have one cham too but I am working on getting another. I support the cost of my cham 100% but my mom still wont let me get another. My mom loves Stark but having another she feels will be too much for me.

I really hate to be the Debbie Downer here and by no means am I trying to be mean, but, If your Mom wanted you to get rid of your veiled and didn't seem to support your having one, is it really a good idea for you to try and get a nosy be? I know you're gonna do what you're gonna do but I want to encourage you to really think this through before going out and picking up something that you don't have the support to care for. I know it's hard when you would love to have one but getting one when you have to rely on someone else for the financial support and for permission to take them to the vet is not a good place to be. I would wait until you have the means to handle it on your own.

By the Way, what ever did happen with your veiled? I didn't see you post any more on it.
I kept my veiled thanks to my dad. I'm financially responsible for my cham and i am taking as close to perfect care of him as possible. I love him so much. My mom likes him too. She even held him recently!

I kept my veiled thanks to my dad. I'm financially responsible for my cham and i am taking as close to perfect care of him as possible. I love him so much. My mom likes him too. She even held him recently!
Ok well then think of double that cost and add in vet bills. How do you earn money?

I have spent over 800 dollars on Stark and my parents havent spent one penny. I also have fish (which I breed), hermit crabs and leopard geckos. Again my parents havent spent a penny. I think the reason why my mom is a little resistant is because of all the animals I pay for and the space they take up. How do your parents feel about another cham and the possibility that they may have to run you to the vet a couple times? Im not trying to discourage just make sure.

I have spent over 800 dollars on Stark and my parents havent spent one penny. I also have fish (which I breed), hermit crabs and leopard geckos. Again my parents havent spent a penny. I think the reason why my mom is a little resistant is because of all the animals I pay for and the space they take up. How do your parents feel about another cham and the possibility that they may have to run you to the vet a couple times? Im not trying to discourage just make sure.
Haven't asked them yet. I've been kind of toying with the idea of getting another chameleon and I've decided that if I do I'd love to have a nosy be. I'm most likely gonna start breeding and selling betta fish. I also sell artwork and pet sit for people on the side. I know I could provide for it just fine. However, I've also been considering getting a hedgehog.

Back
Top Bottom