I talk to my chameleons, even though they can't hear me

This thread reminds me of:

eliza_thornberry2.gif

There is nothing wrong with talking to your chameleon. If, however, they are talking back to you......see a doctor :)

I talk to all my animals, rats, cats, dog, snake, chams, salamander, fish, you name it. My dog and cats actually understand me, but I doubt everyone else does, mainly because they don't have ears and can't read lips lol.

HAHAHA That is fantastic! Sounds like something I would do. I don't talk to the crickets though, bc they stink, and it annoys me :rolleyes:

I talk to my crickets. Sometimes I tell them they are stinky and annoying, other times I say nice things to them :)
I talk to all of my pets, and for some reason I talk to my pygmy chams in a really high pitched voice. They should be thankful they can't hear!

ha ha I have a cat that I talk to in a really high pitched voice. If i see pretty kitty in my normal voice he won't come to me, but high pitched "kitty" and he runs at me. He seems to like it.

I am guilty of this, as well... with all the animals. I even ask them questions... :)

I do this too! I really think she acts like she cares, when in all reality she's thinking are you done yet couse all i am hearing is blah blah blah. or my favorite is when she opens her mouth when I do .. I often wonder if she is telling me to shut the heck up! or I'll walk up to her cage and say hey hey boo boo how's about a pic-a nic basket. and for some reson she always comes to the cage door and I of course have to cave in and give her a treat.

I talk to my crickets. Sometimes I tell them they are stinky and annoying, other times I say nice things to them :)
I talk to all of my pets, and for some reason I talk to my pygmy chams in a really high pitched voice. They should be thankful they can't hear!

AHAHAHA!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!! For some reason I always imagined that if chams could talk, the pygmy would have really high voices, for obvious reasons...

I talk to my crickets too... the only time it seems to be a problem is in the store when I'm telling them how delicious they look....some clerks find that amusing, others just get a weird look on their faces.

All very educational, but give it up! Do you, in fact, talk to your chameleons? (this is me being smarmy and a tad obnoxious but hoping you'll realize that it's funny)

lol i doubt anyone on this website doesnt talk to the reptiles. haha i catch myself doing all the time. =) its cuz they r special lol

Mine are named Incognito and Solitare.. I call them nito and solly. But I have imagined them as my secret agent spys since they do so well of blending in lol Nito, Incognito (Bond, James Bond) is also dubbed Agent 777 because its my husbands boat number and thier cage is Headquarters. I hum the Bond Theme songs while I mist them and should seek therapy. I imagine looking at Nito through papertowel rolls and his tounge darting at me like the movie openings. Yeah Im a DORK

HAHA isn't that the truth... "Where are you.....hmmmm....WHERE ARE YOU....getting nervous....OH...THERE you are, looking like a stick, 5 inches from my face....GOOD JOB"!

Hahahahahaha this is hilarious!!!!! :D:D:D This is exactly what i do!!!!

Every morning i run into my front room to see Calvin, im like a child on xmas morning!! And i have a little conversation with him......i even say good bye as im leaving the house hahahaha!! :D:D

Such a funny thread!!!

Back
Top Bottom