I proudly introduce...

Thanks, err'body. I showed Walker to her and she went instant psycho! :eek: She ain't interested. Lol.

Look at the colors on this gal! :eek: What a lil hottie!!!

juretuju.jpg

uqu4adeb.jpg

7y2emaby.jpg

pahe9azy.jpg

y2e9emas.jpg

2utehy4u.jpg

Thanks, Cheryl! I hope he likes. I tried to show them to each other, but she didn't put her best face forward. :D

I had to peek again because she's just so darn sweet! Then I see the newer pics.. Amazing. I'm sure Walker loves her already! :D

I had to peek again because she's just so darn sweet! Then I see the newer pics.. Amazing. I'm sure Walker loves her already! :D

Thanks, Lauren! Walker didn't really show interest, but that might've been because she went instant psycho on his a$$! :D Hissing, puffing, you name it! Lol

Max she isn't there for a one night stand! Give Willie and Walker some time. When they are both in the mood, they will make some gorgeous, Walker has already promised me his first born.:)

Max she isn't there for a one night stand! Give Willie and Walker some time. When they are both in the mood, they will make some gorgeous, Walker has already promised me his first born.:)

Lol!! You don't know what kind of arrangements we have... :D

I just wanted to see his reaction. She was the one being all dramatic and stuff... ;)

Back
Top Bottom