I Need Help With My Baby Panther Cham

Are you giving any sort of multivitamin? In my opinion I don't know why a probiotic is being recommended is she having a hard time digesting? That would be the only reason for a probiotic at all. If you want something that is top of the line for a liquid diet you don't need a vet, just buy carnivore care online. Get oral syringes in a 1cc unit and read the directions.

post a pick of the tail when she is up dont bother her she shouldnt be up now.thats another thing they need to be on a schedule..you cant random light of and on any time. they like a dim lights to get settled for the sleep spot before lights off all the way.
Can that be the issue?

I agree the temps are way too high but a basking light in my opinion is needed unless your room temp is naturally higher than 80 degrees. In my opinion if it isn't you need a 40 watt to 60 watt. You definitely aren't misting enough. If you only mist twice a day. You should be misting a minimum of 3 times for 1-2 minutes at least.

Are you giving any sort of multivitamin? In my opinion I don't know why a probiotic is being recommended is she having a hard time digesting? That would be the only reason for a probiotic at all. If you want something that is top of the line for a liquid diet you don't need a vet, just buy carnivore care online. Get oral syringes in a 1cc unit and read the directions.
I think i should visit the vet to see what they have to tell me before processing woth anything. I dont want to give her thing she doesnt need. Would that effect her the carmivore care? No i was going to give her multi next week. I have this schedule for all her dustings

I agree the temps are way too high but a basking light in my opinion is needed unless your room temp is naturally higher than 80 degrees. In my opinion if it isn't you need a 40 watt to 60 watt. You definitely aren't misting enough. If you only mist twice a day. You should be misting a minimum of 3 times for 1-2 minutes at least.
Okay thanks. Thanks for your advice really appreciate. Feel so welcome to these forms. I read their basking should be 90's

The carnivore care I would only do if she's not eating. Are you using a multivitamin with preformed vitamin A? Basking in 90s is only recommended for adult males, I don't even go that high for any of my adults though. The highest I ever go is 88. How new is your uvb?

Edit: you don't use any night light right?

i use probiotics as a regimen for all my animals works well..to ensure the gut has good flora and never goes the other way..i take probiotics everyday myself and i have had no digestion issues. Probiotics are supposed to be preventative not taken once your sick and cant digest food.

The carnivore care I would only do if she's not eating. Are you using a multivitamin with preformed vitamin A? Basking in 90s is only recommended for adult males, I don't even go that high for any of my adults though. The highest I ever go is 88. How new is your uvb?

Edit: you don't use any night light right?
Shes eating. No havent dusted the flies i was going to do it next week. Im goimg to do it with the crickets ama buy tomorrow. Okay do you use a house bulb? Maybe 2 3 weeks

Yes but probiotics would do nothing to solve the current issue. And honestly I have never met a reptile who needed probiotics of any sort of they had a good amount of different feeders and their feeders were well gutloaded. Most of the probiotics made for reptiles are a huge guess of what they need anyway. Not enough scientific study has been done of reptile digestion to know their needs for correct probiotics. We hardly know enough about the human gut. Reptiles are a huge mystery in that department.

House bulbs are totally fine as long as they are incandescent. So the uvb was put on her cage as soon as you got her? And it's a 5.0? That may be the problem? Unless you have extra protection for her eyes. She is relatively young for a brand new uvb.

Alright ama get a timer for her lights so itll be on time ever time. Recommed any?
tell me whats your schedule like when would you be there with the animal? The reason i ask beacsue i have a special controlled room in my garage bult for them thats controlled automatted dimming like a sunset..but for exmaple animals i have in the house about 1 hour before bed i turn off the spot lights..then about 30 mins before dark i turn on a dimm light and they all get settled curled up then i turn off the dimmlight. when i see they are settled for sleep.

I have a system similar to yours in a less complicated way but it works. I have been looking into dimmers though lately.

House bulbs are totally fine as long as they are incandescent. So the uvb was put on her cage as soon as you got her? And it's a 5.0? That may be the problem? Unless you have extra protection for her eyes. She is relatively young for a brand new uvb.
yeah it was brand new becuase i heard if you dont have uvb they can get mdb. it was brand new should i take it off then?

im all over the place because of college and all my after school programs im in. Maybe i turn on the lights at 10 and turn them off at 10

I have a system similar to yours in a less complicated way but it works. I have been looking into dimmers though lately.

its the ecozone system but tony isnt offering it any more..who has had probleams using uvb bulbs on babies i never have..any threads?? i can see a merc vapor spots yeah but a floursent 5.0 tube as far as my readings they dont put off much? this is another reason to invest in a solarmeter to know whats going on as well. Ill take a reading tommrow on my babies set up and report back..ive had no issues..to speak of.
yeah it was brand new becuase i heard if you dont have uvb they can get mdb. it was brand new should i take it off then?

Back
Top Bottom