I know it sounds pervy, but I need you to check out his "bulge"...

Echoezra

Established Member
Hey guys. So, yeah. What the title says.
So, last last weekend (two Fridays ago) i found my little Zelig had some pretty long dried up sperm plugs going on, and I eased them out for him - one slid right out super easy, the other one was a little more stuck, took a little but more pulling pressure and a slight bit of a twist to get it to slide out. When it did release, it again slid right out super easy. No blood or anything, he didnt even look uncomfortable, everything has seemed fine since. Now yesterday, when I was heading off to work I was saying goodbye to him, and I noticed something stuck on his vent. It looked like a dribble of sperm plug. Not hard and sticking straight out like the last ones, and only one, looked like he was trying to wipe it off but it didnt come off. I'm like again with this? So soon? I've seen them on his vines and stuff plenty of times, he's been very "boyish" since he was a youngster... but he hasn't had problems before with them "sticking around" so to speak.
I took him out and wiped at it with a moistened qtip, to see if it was just stuck on him. It sort of was, but it was also still attached inside the vent. I gave it a very gentle tug an it eased right out as easy as the first one the last time. There was only the one however, nothing else was protruding.
So, first of all I'm wondering if there are any reasons for regular sperm deposits to suddenly become more prone to plugging? Is there any relationship between that and anything like dehydration? Or vitamin deficiencies? Or anything like that I should be concerned about that I could help take steps to correct? Or if there's any likely reasons why they might have suddenly stopped wiping them away themselves?
Secondly I'm wondering if having had them stuck for a bit like that might have made him less likely to wipe it away this time, like maybe it is just temporarily irritated/inflamed from being plugged up? Because when I looked at him last night it looked like he sort of had how to put it delicately.. Swollen balls?? To be honest, it could have just been mostly the angle of the view I had, because it doesn't look nearly that "swollen" today and from some angles not at all, and he looks evenly sized from both sides - I would think if it was from irritation from that one side that seemed a little more stuck at first, that that side might have been bigger or more swollen or whatever but its not.
I don't mean the main tail base bulge but like higher up two individual littler bulges. Like, well, balls.
Anyways, I tried looking back at other pictures to see if he always had these sort of little ball bulges, and none of the shots really capture it well. I'm looking at Zaphod and he seems to have a bit of that going on too, but he's perched in a really weird position on his plant stand so its hard to say for sure. He's also looking at me like "exCUSE me?!" Hahaha
I feel really stupid after all this time asking such a stupid question, call me weird I guess but I haven't spent much time examining or photographing their "junk" lmao!! But ARE they supposed to have little balls? If not, what are the possible reasons they would appear to? If so, do his appear "normal"?
Here's a quick little panther playgirl spread for your perusal. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361905898.187251.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361905929.366911.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361905943.668827.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361905955.734256.jpg

Title throwing everybody off? Surprised nobody's responded yet, its been like 8 hours.. I'll check back in the morning.

buldges dont look abnormal to me. maybe Im not seeing what you are describing.

I believe dehydration / impaction might make more prone to plugging / issues.

If I were you, I'd not worry. Let the next deposits happen on their own and dont help unless truly necessary. Keep an eye on his boy bits just incase there is indeed an infection /swelling or other issue

Ok good, thanks so much Sandra. I feel relieved. :) It must have just been the angle he was sitting at the other day, I actually thought it looked fine yesterday too, I just wasn't sure I guess I was just feeling paranoid when I saw the sperm plug thing happening a second time in only a week after like 2 years of none, I was worried something's wrong even though it didnt look weird to me either I was just like, IS that normal? I have a terrible memory and i didn't like actively remember noticing a kind of double bulge there before so I think I was just feeling paranoid that something might be wrong that's causing these sperm plugs all of a sudden after 2 whole years.
Funnily, Zelig's "brother" Zaphod happened to leave me a huge lovely "sample" on his top vine this morning. Guess he's trying to tell me he's fine and i should leave HIS junk alone! Hahahaha!!

Back
Top Bottom