I hate the u.s !

chameleonkev

No not really, I'm from the uk and geting clean bloodlines of some local panthers and most other chameleons is just impossible and I look on this site and there are just so many beautiful chams, you don't realise how lucky you all are. Especially the Ambanja chams, pretty much unheard of with good bloodlines over here. Lucky lucky lucky

Well now I do feel a little better, pygmys are still not easy to get your hands on and I didn't realise you don't have many misto chams and I actuly have a male coming in 3 weeks along with a nosy faly from Germany. Maybe it not all bad lol

Know of a few ambanja bloodlines over here in the UK. My local shop (Coldblooded in Rainham) has about 10 males and also some females and I think they also had smaller babies for sale too. These all came from lilly exotics. they have them under ankify but they are basically a subspecies of ambanja!

There a lot of other advantages to being in UK, I can't think of them off the top of my head and all my British friends swear they would never go back but I'm sure there are some advantages... Like maybe the lovely weather? :) I'm just playing.

It is really interesting how different species and different locales / bloodlines are more available in different countries. I think as Chameleon keepers it would be very beneficial if we could find a less expensive way to be able to trade captive bred lines between countries. It is possible but it is just so dang cost prohibitive!

Know of a few ambanja bloodlines over here in the UK. My local shop (Coldblooded in Rainham) has about 10 males and also some females and I think they also had smaller babies for sale too. These all came from lilly exotics. they have them under ankify but they are basically a subspecies of ambanja!

I will check them out then, I wrote a thread a week ago begging for help to find Ambanja chams, where were you lol thanks

There a lot of other advantages to being in UK, I can't think of them off the top of my head and all my British friends swear they would never go back but I'm sure there are some advantages... Like maybe the lovely weather? :) I'm just playing.

It is really interesting how different species and different locales / bloodlines are more available in different countries. I think as Chameleon keepers it would be very beneficial if we could find a less expensive way to be able to trade captive bred lines between countries. It is possible but it is just so dang cost prohibitive!

That's right you carnt beat our high taxes, useless government and short staffed nhs makes you proud to be British ha

I feel the same way, I cant find a amazingly STUNNING Ambilobe anywhere! well not like the ones they have in the US accept for Amnesia @ Chameleoco but He were imported from Screameleons I really want one from His line.

^ this is why we moved last year! That and my children being forced to pray three times a day at school. The US isn't better or worse, it's just different in a way that suits us better.

i also envy the US for the chameleon availability, and even more so for your feeder selection!!! you guys have any idea how difficult it is to get a good variety of feeders here in canada?? it's ridiculous!! i have yet to find an all-in-one feeder store yet. i can get crickets, silkies, and hornworms in one place. butterworms in another, blue bottle fly spikes at another - actually wait... no that one is form the US!! PLUS - you guys can get Dubia Roaches with no problems!!! so jealous...

I wouldn't worry too much our current administration is using Europe and Canada as a model of how to set up our government. We'll be with ya'll soon! :) ha haa

They are out there, I've got two beautiful red bar ambilobe chams, it's the Ambanja and the falys why im so jealous And the fact that it's so much easyier to get hold of good chams

I feel that america has more of the rarer chams like quads etc but we have more rarer panther locales like mitsio and ampiskiana. There are certainly advantages and disadvantages to both countries.

I feel that america has more of the rarer chams like quads etc but we have more rarer panther locales like mitsio and ampiskiana. There are certainly advantages and disadvantages to both countries.

Well said

Sometimes making the best of your environment is the best u can do:)
If you look you will find injustice and negativity nearly everywhere, Unfortunately.

I think it's the change most people Look for, I considered moving out of the U.S. for a while for that change.

Good luck never give up you will be able to accomplish great things. The mind is a very powerful tool:D

Chris

Back
Top Bottom