Tough heartbreaking night.

Camiezone

Avid Member
Tonight I made that impossible choice to focus on what was best for my 1st cham. My heart, Groot. I'm left with huge hole in my heart n swollen bloodshot eyes. And some amazing and priceless memories over the past almost 6 years. I loved him so much, he had the sweetest spirit and a kindness thats unheard of, especially from a veiled. I will miss him so painfully much. He never bit or even flared/fired up at me. Just when he saw another cham. He lived in a huge open range w outside patio. Spoiled and I loved everyday w him. I feel so gutted. And hurt that my husband keeps saying: he was just a reptile, why are you so upset. I honestly wanna punch his face in, so I left, lol. Groot wasn't perfect, had some mbd, but to me, simply perfection. I'll see u on the bridge. Miss you already my boy.

Attachments

• 20231210_134714~2.jpg
    20231210_134714~2.jpg
    340.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 20231210_133824.jpg
    20231210_133824.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 27
  • DJI_20201022_120018_4.jpg
    DJI_20201022_120018_4.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 20210428_151701.jpg
    20210428_151701.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 20210921_211514.jpg
    20210921_211514.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 25
I’m so very very sorry. 😢 Cherish each and every one of your beautiful memories of your years together with your sweet and handsome Groot. Not everyone is going to understand grieving a reptile and that’s ok. I didn‘t understand it until I experienced it. Sending you love and (((hugs))). 💗

Your heart will break, your eyes will be red but thats the kind of love you gave Groot. Thet deep down, soul loving and the amazing Groot knew he was loved. Rest in peace dear Groot. Sending @Camiezone hugs a prayers . You gave Groot his all in all. An amazing free range. Only fit for Groot. His memories will forever live in your heart and help you through a time of healing.

So sorry for your loss. It is sad to say goodbye to any of our pets, they are part of our lives. Cherish the memories you’ve had with him but don’t dwell in the sad feelings you have. Feel sad today but be bright tomorrow, you know in your heart you have given him the best life he could have. He is happy then and happy now on the other side of the rainbow.

Tonight I made that impossible choice to focus on what was best for my 1st cham. My heart, Groot. I'm left with huge hole in my heart n swollen bloodshot eyes. And some amazing and priceless memories over the past almost 6 years. I loved him so much, he had the sweetest spirit and a kindness thats unheard of, especially from a veiled. I will miss him so painfully much. He never bit or even flared/fired up at me. Just when he saw another cham. He lived in a huge open range w outside patio. Spoiled and I loved everyday w him. I feel so gutted. And hurt that my husband keeps saying: he was just a reptile, why are you so upset. I honestly wanna punch his face in, so I left, lol. Groot wasn't perfect, had some mbd, but to me, simply perfection. I'll see u on the bridge. Miss you already my boy.
so sorry to hear this :( I didn't even have Max that long before she passed out of nowhere, and it was very heartbreaking for me. I'm extremely sensitive to animals, especially ones that I care for. So I know your pain to a degree here. I think some people just don't see them the way we do. He had a great home with you, as you clearly cared about him very much!

Ugh I am heartbroken for you. I often feel that the grief of a beloved pet feels so much stronger as a loss because animals tend to accept us for who we truly are. They do not judge us, they don't care how we look, what we wear, or how much money we have....its just acceptance.

I also feel that it is harder to make a decision to let them go vs them going on their own. To make that decision is so heavy on one's heart and there is often guilt after and constant questioning of yourself on if you did the right thing, did you do everything for them first before making this decision? You are filled with 'what ifs'. Please don't get caught up in this cycle, you gave him a wonderful life and a peaceful passing when you knew it was time.

Many people do not understand the love and attachment we have with our scaled babies. It is there and it is real. The pure joy they brought into our lives is real and therefore the loss of that animal in our life is also real.

My heart goes out to you. Sending you love and hugs. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I’m so sorry for your loss, losing a pet is always hard and when you had that pet for almost 6 years. Again I hope you feel better and just know that
so sorry to hear that 😔 I hope Groot is somewhere happy and warm. Sending you hugs 🥰

Back
Top Bottom