I give you Doughnut

Congrats on the new baby! Harry is definitely an incredible person to deal with. I have nosybe's from him, and hope one day to swap lines on ambilobes!

where was chroma located at the expo..in the first room where you pay at the door or the room to the right ???? i don't recall seing him there..if you don't mind me asking how much did he let it go for?

His table was in the first room, (directly in front of the main entrance to the expo). Once you walked into the ballroom take an immediate left and he was against the wall a few tables off the corner. there was a BRB breeder about 1 row in front of his. not sure if that helps any. As for the cost, it was an extremely fair price.

Wicked cool pix Kosmo... Love the yellow in the belly.

BTW, for those of you unfamiliar with the Mississauga expo, it is held in 2 banquet hall rooms. The entrance alternates from one end to the other , each expo. So, the entrance was in front of my room in Septemeber, then in front of the other room for December and will be back in front of mine , this coming February. The organiser does this to be fair to all vendors.

Back
Top Bottom