You can call him Sammy

Its been a long time, and I have been derelict in my Sammy update duties. I am happy to say Sammy is happy and healthy and has turned into one hell of a hunter. He is a little on the small side and has maintained the kink in his tail, but I wouldn't change a thing!

He is coming up on his 1 year birthday.

IMG_0102.JPG

IMG_0033.JPG

Little Sammy has grown into a very handsome young man. It very nice to see an update on him. :)

Thanks Jann! Sammy is such a sweet little guy and has really helped fill the hole left when Reggie past on. They are very similar in personality and the adorable factor :D

Its been a long time, and I have been derelict in my Sammy update duties. I am happy to say Sammy is happy and healthy and has turned into one hell of a hunter. He is a little on the small side and has maintained the kink in his tail, but I wouldn't change a thing!

He is coming up on his 1 year birthday.

IMG_0102.JPG

IMG_0033.JPG

What a pretty boy!! I LOVE his kink in his tail! I'll look at a bunch of chams today and you know which one I'll remember? Sammy with the kink in his tail! He's unique! I love him!

Last edited:
What a pretty boy!! I LOVE his link in his tail! I'll look at a bunch of chams today and you know which one I'll remember? Sammy with the link in his tail! He's unique! I love him!

Thank you! I think his tail is adorable too :) He was bitten by one of his siblings when he was just a wee chameleon. I thought he may grow out of it, but it has only become more pronounced (and adorable).

Thank you! I think his tail is adorable too :) He was bitten by one of his siblings when he was just a wee chameleon. I thought he may grow out of it, but it has only become more pronounced (and adorable).

What kind of bugs does he like? I have a jackson myself...

He eats everything ! In order from favorite to least favorite: crickets, snails, bb flies, Dubia roaches, Phoenix worms, silkworms, pill bugs, hornworms, superworms

I'd like to try some snails! Do you order them from somewhere?

I'd like to try some snails! Do you order them from somewhere?

I got mine online, but I lucked out, the company didn't request a permit. I think a company called snails in the mail or something like that have them available and I hear the permitting process is very simple.

Back
Top Bottom