You can call him Sammy

LOL @ SAM JACKSON, thats a frikin off the chain name! :D sam J is the @#$&!!!

and he looks like a little baby dragon. congrats

He is so adorable and I love his name!!! Look forward to seeing him grow!!!

Thanks Carol! Me too, I am looking forward to seeing how he turns out :) His momma maintains a unique amount of red and I am looking forward to see if he does as well :)

What a cutie I'm jealous!

Thanks Dayne! He always has such a sweet look on his face, its hard to take a bad photo of him (unless I mess up the focus!)

What an adorable little guy!

Thanks Jann... You certainly are an expert on cute chameleons, so I will let him know that he can officially consider himself adorable :)

LOL @ SAM JACKSON, thats a frikin off the chain name! :D sam J is the @#$&!!!

and he looks like a little baby dragon. congrats

:D I think to name my Jacksons after famous Jacksons, my late jackson was named Reggie. I can't take full credit for the name Sammy, it was suggested to me by his original momma Cheryl, and then I gave him his full name, Samuel L Jackson... He was very close to being named Tito Jackson, lol.

He is just so handsome! We got Rex when he was already grown, so I love watching little sammy grow from a little baby.

Trioceros species really go through some dramatic changes as they grow and it is really cool to witness the slow transformation in both color and horns :) If stumpy little horns can't melt one's heart nothing can!

Monthly update time!

Sammy is doing great and in the midst of a growth spurt. He is starting to show some green and he has about doubled in length in the past few weeks. He had a slight kink in his tail that is disappearing with each shed. He is definitely not shedding the adorable factor though :)

vPk0M-Q3Cde2etfXGLLrC_GV325UIvR35ZcM6oEAR5Xk=w509-h548-no

SAM_0250.JPG

SAM_0257.JPG

Awww the adorable factor is def still there! Haha.. That first picture is insanely sweet. I'm glad Sweet Sammy is doing so well and growing like a bean! Very nice Eric! :)

I am doing this month's update a little early because I will be travelling for business the next two weeks in Europe (Geneva and Paris). I am nervous to leave the little guy and his roommates!

Sammy is kind of a shy little fella, especially when the new camera comes out with a big lens. He makes himself impossibly small and narrow upon sight of the camera. You can still see that he is getting a lot of green :)

4ws4MCAA7fIqRdZa0l0seF3dFamNwsp7nr29D2VfZDHE=w843-h545-no

SAM_0266.JPG

Also, Malcolm got all crazy colorful when I brought Sammy out for his photoshoot. I have never seen Malcolm these colors / patterns. I wonder if he was hoping Sammy was a female panther..

SAM_0282.JPG

Might as well throw in one of Nelly and Moe too (new lens)

e6_W-EfSnMMhKkwa2_Fa2u87eLXG9Rq4kQnMG3Hummf9=w782-h545-no

SAM_0263.JPG

Your babies are so sweet! Sammy is turning out lovely! He's absolutely adorable. I hope he does well and I hope you have a great, safe trip. :)

awwww look at him !! he looks GREAT :D
I am so happy you have him, it cracks me up how they go all "skinny stick" when you get the cameras out - :p he has some bright greens :)
love your other guys - so glad Sammy has such pretty roommates
I am sure the gang will be fine while you travel , it is hard to leave them tho ~
you have a safe and great trip :)

Back
Top Bottom