I give you Doughnut

Kosmo

At the september expo in Mississauga Ontario I did some wheelings and dealings our good friend Chroma. This is who I ended up coming home with!

Everyone meet Doughnut!

dsc_00120003.png

dsc_00110004.png

dsc_00100005.png

dsc_00090006.png

dsc_00070008.png

Some of you may have seen his brother around the forums as well and i can't help but want to show off the family.

Orchidartist's Mojito
https://www.chameleonforums.com/red-bar-blue-17459/
https://www.chameleonforums.com/tongue-shots-16759/

Thanks to ChromaChameleons for providing such awesome service and top knotch animals!!!

Cheers,
- Kos

Last edited:
Handsome little fellow. Why "Doughnut"?

I like to have fun with names.

Kitty: Moxy CrimeFighter
Cham: Doughnut
BallPython: Guinness (his name was cobalt... but thats dull)
Tropical Fish: Presto-Changeo (RIP), Ren, Stimpy, Blue, Yellow, Blueish yellow.. i kind of lost interest in naming my fish... basically just colour now.

hey kosmo i just got his brother , i was over at Harrys house Chromachameleons and purchased a pair of ambilobes off him and hes a wild lil bugger likes to actually try and bite me lol i he was good for a few days but now hes established his territory so hes back at trying to pour the ivory to me but ill have to get pics of him up soo everyone can see him and the wonderful chams hes bred ,great job Harry keep up that great work bud

Must be a JELLY donut! Or coloured sprinkles (mmmmmmmmm sprinkles)

Congrats! A beautiful baby (way to go Harry)

WOW he has gotten so much more colourful since the last time I saw him, good show man, nice pics too, keep it up he seems really healthy.

hes a wild lil bugger likes to actually try and bite me lol i he was good for a few days but now hes established his territory so hes back at trying to pour the ivory to me

Tell me about it, my little bugger is crazy. He is so strong in his will to get away from my hands that he will run away from one hand.... right onto my other hand... Adorable yes, smart not so much.

Either way him and i have a love hate relationship, I love him and he hates me.

-kos

there all chilled eh then when they fire up , the red and oranges and yellows that flow off this guy are just intense ill get some pics of him up today so you can see your chams bro and see whats different on them , least i would like to see what has more of another colour then the other that would be neat but i guess ill be uploading some pics

where was chroma located at the expo..in the first room where you pay at the door or the room to the right ???? i don't recall seing him there..if you don't mind me asking how much did he let it go for?

i honestly dont know wherehe was at the expo i know Harry personally so i just go over to his house when i purchase off him but i should be going to a few shows with him so ill get to meet yous all sooner or later but ill ask him where his table was or get him to come and say where he was

Back
Top Bottom