i feel so bad

Blevine1292

I was installing the monsoon into my veileds cage. i looked where he was and he was up in the back corner of the cage, i turned around to grab the hosing and attached it to the monsoon. I went to close the door and he was midway through climbing out. He immediately turned spotted like a leopard and his tail went really dark gray. that was about 15 minutes ago. Now he is back to his normal color, except for the bruising. It looks like he is sleeping up at the highest branch but his eyes are open, he is pulled really tight up to the branch. Do yo think he will be okay? i feel so terrible. Heres some pictures:

Attachments

• Photo 24.jpg
    Photo 24.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 131
  • Photo 26.jpg
    Photo 26.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 105
nope, no skin break. he does seem to be favoring the back right leg though...im thinking it might of gotten really hurt, possibly fractured. but the really bad thing is i cant bring him to the vet for at least 4 days... right now i should technically be evacuating due to the hurricane, but i have to many herps to leave behind, so im staying home. but everyone else in my town and the surrounding towns have all left :confused:

thats a crappy situation, i guess the best thing you can do for now is keep a close eye on him, if his legs looks like it really bothering him maybe try to place a towel somewhere in his enclosure where he feels safe and can just chill comfortably..

Back
Top Bottom