I can't wait!!!/reptile show

PantherVeileD

I've never been to a reptile show but certainly can't wait. I've attended other shows before tho. Who here is going? I'm afraid that I might add another addition to the family LOL.

Im going... I just found out today about it... I went a few years back it was a pretty good show...

Do they have lots of chameleons? Im looking up the vendors and they seem to have more snakes and frogs. Well most likely I'm going to buy supplies...

At the shows I've been to (personally for snakes though not chams at the time) there are usually a lot of veiled and panther chameleons. Just check their health carefully because sometimes I see some not so nice ones. One guy picked up a panther to inspect and it bit his arm ripping through his jacket. Good buys though! I haven't ever got a cham from a show (I only have one anyway and she's new) but the show is coming to Hamburg in August so I may soon. Good luck!!

We are going to try this show next year... We are going to have people tell us how it went... If we hear good things we will lock it down. Please take pics and let us know what you think.

Well ppl were talking about the san diego show so I did a yahoo or google search for reptile show at cow palace which is in san francisco. Usually the cow palace host these thing. I had no luck so I search reptile show in california ad found out there was one in san jose which is about 30-40 miles from here. So yeah just do a search for your state and they might be one near ur area.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as Chad about the San Jose Reptile Show.

They said they had some "really good deals to help with gas for out of state vendors". It turned out to be a whopping $50 off buying two booths...plus, they don't supply pipe and drape at the show. You don't get jack if you buy one booth. Big freaking deal! Fifty bucks won't get me a quarter of the way there. It sounded like they were going to really have some good deals at the SuperShow, but I guess not.

Back
Top Bottom