I’m under attack

James I saved a spider at work the other day, are you proud of me? All the other girls i work with wanted to kill it and looked at me like a mad woman when I took it outside

I am that person too, I will save a fly if I can. My highlights were saving 2 turtles in the middle of roads... I also caught a bat with a butterfly net when I was about 7 years old.

I stopped feeding crickets when I learned they carried parasites... and the stingers freak me out. I would die if Beman got stung. Helicopter mom and all... now gutloading how do I know what they have been eating???? Could have been poop.

Yeah I'm with you. I was nervous when I first saw my cham go after a bee. After about 30 of them I figured he knew what he was doing. I swear they can tell what is dangerous and what isn't. He will normally chew slowly, but always quickly kills things that can sting. I'd imagine most of their diet in the wild would be things with stingers that pollinate and feed on nectar, carrion, and other insects

Those wasps helps kill the insect pest around your house so consider them a free natural cleaning service. I don't recommend killing them. I'm that kind of animal person who got angry at my colleague for flattening a jumping spider.

Well spiders are my favorite animals. The first animal I ever caught as a kid. So I kinda have a natural affinity with them. So just leave the wasps alone unless they are too many of them, then just spray them with water or something to chase them away.

Well spiders are my favorite animals. The first animal I ever caught as a kid. So I kinda have a natural affinity with them. So just leave the wasps alone unless they are too many of them, then just spray them with water or something to chase them away.
I feed the neighborhood raccoons
Y’all are making me feel like a horrible human now. The wasps will stay if they stay out of my house. Three strikes your out.

James just build them a shed in your yard to live. Be one with your raccoon brothers

Back
Top Bottom