I’m under attack

Your call, they can be a little sensitive IME. Make sure you have everything right or they will die. I bought 5 of them originally that I failed with, got 5 more nymphs and now these are doing well and have been for about 8 months or so.
You killed bugs noooo. I’ll research them a tad more if they are sensitive but I want them. I’ll get the dusky cave roaches first (y)

You killed bugs noooo. I’ll research them a tad more if they are sensitive but I want them. I’ll get the dusky cave roaches first (y)

They aren't very hard, they just need what they need and if it's not there they don't do well. Wrong ventilation/humidity/no leaf litter/etc

My worst roach murder case was when I first got orangeheads, I had a bin of about 150 or so in a closet with a space heater. I bumped the heater too high, come back it was 120 degrees.... the dubia all lived through it just fine, all the orangeheads died. I felt so bad and that was back when roaches freaked me out, I didn't even want the orangeheads they were so creepy. I also culled a huge bin of lobster roaches I got for free... they were just too prone to escaping I couldn't keep them. So I put them out in below 0 temps. Which at least, freezing is the most humane way to kill most inverts. They basically just go to sleep.

They aren't very hard, they just need what they need and if it's not there they don't do well. Wrong ventilation/humidity/no leaf litter/etc

My worst roach murder case was when I first got orangeheads, I had a bin of about 150 or so in a closet with a space heater. I bumped the heater too high, come back it was 120 degrees.... the dubia all lived through it just fine, all the orangeheads died. I felt so bad and that was back when roaches freaked me out, I didn't even want the orangeheads they were so creepy. I also culled a huge bin of lobster roaches I got for free... they were just too prone to escaping I couldn't keep them. So I put them out in below 0 temps. Which at least, freezing is the most humane way to kill most inverts. They basically just go to sleep.
Soooo I joined a roach forum :notworthy: I might have a problem lol

I think I’ll do dusy and gyna first. Then the peppered. Hopefully they still have them when I’m ready

The bug lord wants you to accept the bugs, not kill them or feed them to plants
The only god I follow is the plant gods and they demand bugs! You watch my offering video. I sat filming a fly for 10 minutes just to see if I could catch it go into a pitcher plant, witch I didn’t btw. I’m just scared of getting stung and having an allergic reaction. I can’t afford an epiPen $400 can go somewhere helpful

I keep carnivorous plants lol. I have a good video of me feeding my flytraps waxworms.
My boyfriend LOVES the venus fly trap I got him. He keeps feeding off all of Pesto's feeders to it. He fed one a rather large hornworm and the worm is just sticking out of it, I dont think the trap that took it is doing too well either lol. I told him the only thing he isnt allowed to feed is my silkworms :LOL:

You can try water from a high force spray nozzle on your garden hose. Stand back a good 15 feet though and do it at dusk when they are all calm. If it is built out of dirt it should disintegrate.
Wait for a cool morning. 1hr before sunrise and blast them with hose. Or cover window with clear plastic sheet (heavier the better), secure to window and tape shut for a few days. Cooking with the sun is fun!

Your not supposed to admit to cheating... lol. But you have a hedge hog??? awwwwwwwww a little pokey guy or gal... They are so cute!

A guy. I did post his pictures a while back and revealed that his name is Prickle Hoggleton.

Hey I've been on arachnoboard a time or two. Not a member, but browsed on there to get some answers about my pink toe

You still have your pink toe? I never had arboreals before.

Back
Top Bottom