I’m super confused! A baby?

So if there are more, they will start showing their territorial behaviors of "head-bobbing" and chasing each other off "my branch" etc...

Males should not be housed together as they get older as the larger one will constantly be after any smaller ones. This is one reason I like to always change out soil and clean plants prior to putting into enclosures. There can easily be a stowaway or clutch of eggs that can lead to a surprise :eek:...

So if there are more, they will start showing their territorial behaviors of "head-bobbing" and chasing each other off "my branch" etc...

Males should not be housed together as they get older as the larger one will constantly be after any smaller ones. This is one reason I like to always change out soil and clean plants prior to putting into enclosures. There can easily be a stowaway or clutch of eggs that can lead to a surprise :eek:...
It’s so cool to watch in the wild.

Oh no! I was really excited when I thought there was just one. Not so excited about three now with possibly more hatching! Ack

Back
Top Bottom