Human influence......

Enjoyed reading this 👏🏻
Can already write a book about the differences between the cham living free range in the same room with you and the ones ‘enclosed’. We enjoy it every second and never regret doing it, but on the other hand we’re blessed with the situation we’re living in, which makes it possible.
So here's a question. In the beginning you wanted to free range your boehmei and we all said not to. Now that you have had him a while do you agree that he would probably get lost too easily if free ranged?

So here's a question. In the beginning you wanted to free range your boehmei and we all said not to. Now that you have had him a while do you agree that he would probably get lost too easily if free ranged?
Yes, for 100%! Unless you can think of something that makes it impossible to escape. However, I’m happy with his kingdom and don’t have any intentions to free range him. It’s cool to have a little ‘enclosed’ jungle to watch at him.

With climate change, in some places it's getting that way.
argue wife swap GIF by Paramount Network

@redhorse i got a new one for you, he’s hanging like this for already 30 min and I’m afraid he’s going to sleep like this 😱
That's what mine does! Hangs upside-down by his back feet like a bat!

I haven't seen him sleep that way, but he will hang there for a couple hours.
IDT there's anything to be afraid of; they seem to know what they're doing, and have their tails for extra support.

That's what mine does! Hangs upside-down by his back feet like a bat!

I haven't seen him sleep that way, but he will hang there for a couple hours.
IDT there's anything to be afraid of; they seem to know what they're doing, and have their tails for extra support.
I think he goes to sleep this way 😅😅

TBH I just slaughtered Ranjo 😆

Back
Top Bottom