Human influence......

Sonny13

Chameleon Enthusiast
Well I belief that having your chameleon in your living room constantly, especially next to your dining table, does influence behavior of your Cham.

I think the next step is bringing her a knife and fork together with her feeders 🤣🤣🤣

Please tell me this is just normal behavior 🙈

7F3E9E20-F4D6-46AA-A8DB-CCB97A12D031.jpeg

Last edited:
Please tell me this is just normal behavior 🙈
I'm going to say yes, it's just normal behavior—only because my panther does it too.

But then, my panther also likes to hang upside down by his back feet like a bat, so what do I know?
Then sometimes he'll hang just by his tail like an opossum—usually after catching himself falling.

I'm going to say yes, it's just normal behavior—only because my panther does it too.

But then, my panther also likes to hang upside down by his back feet like a bat, so what do I know?
Then sometimes he'll hang just by his tail like an opossum—usually after catching himself falling.
I belief it is yes, seen her doing it many times and read about other CF members witnessing the same.
Hanging / eating upside down like a bat, I´ve seen all three doing that, they kind like of this.

I don't talk about it much so I don't give people the wrong Idea. But my free range mail acts nothing like a Veiled. Pick him up as you please, he doesn't mind. At least 2 times a day he comes over to my desk while I work. He is very curious and will come to see what is going on. He also knows the dogs. The one he will come right up to, that is the mello one. But the puppy he stays up high. It really is crazy the amount of personality they have. And he has a Dutch Brothers (coffee house like Starbucks) obsession. I know it seems odd but I absolutely can not leave a cup with a straw. He goes for it every time. Every Time! I don't know why and other cups with straws don't entice him. It is a concern because he will try to eat the straw.

I don't talk about it much so I don't give people the wrong Idea. But my free range mail acts nothing like a Veiled. Pick him up as you please, he doesn't mind. At least 2 times a day he comes over to my desk while I work. He is very curious and will come to see what is going on. He also knows the dogs. The one he will come right up to, that is the mello one. But the puppy he stays up high. It really is crazy the amount of personality they have. And he has a Dutch Brothers (coffee house like Starbucks) obsession. I know it seems odd but I absolutely can not leave a cup with a straw. He goes for it every time. Every Time! I don't know why and other cups with straws don't entice him. It is a concern because he will try to eat the straw.
Enjoyed reading this 👏🏻
Can already write a book about the differences between the cham living free range in the same room with you and the ones ‘enclosed’. We enjoy it every second and never regret doing it, but on the other hand we’re blessed with the situation we’re living in, which makes it possible.

Back
Top Bottom