How to use bromeliads question ...

Kimmers

I'm in the process of purchasing live plants for Master Elodin's (panther) viv. (fka Deadleg) (Giving live plants another go.) I've searched the forums but not found any posts with specific information about the use of bromeliads.

Has anyone used an unpotted bromeliad in a screen cage? How did you attach it, to what, and how successful was it? I've read about care, (no tap water, keep cup full, etc.) but it's the mechanics I'm wondering about.

Thanks, Kim

I'm in the process of purchasing live plants for Master Elodin's (panther) viv. (fka Deadleg) (Giving live plants another go.) I've searched the forums but not found any posts with specific information about the use of bromeliads.

Has anyone used an unpotted bromeliad in a screen cage? How did you attach it, to what, and how successful was it? I've read about care, (no tap water, keep cup full, etc.) but it's the mechanics I'm wondering about.

Thanks, Kim

Mounted bromeliads are rather delicate. If the cham tries to climb on it it could break it loose over and over. Probably not worth using. I like bromeliads, just not in cham cages.

Thanks

Hmmm, ok. Thanks Carlton and Piglett! I guess I'll decide when/if I find a plant I want to experiment with.

Back
Top Bottom