How ridiculous are you?

That is too cute! When I moved my beardie into his new enclosure, he lost his view out the window. I actually considered using an old phone to play nature videos for him...like a little TV.

We have the "winking lizard tavern" around here. The iggy at each tavern lives like a king. Each one has a tv/dvd combo in its cage...

Don't name your chams with the same first letter!!!! I can not tell you how many times I screw up their names. And we have long one sided conversations.

Beman, Bane, and Bentley. I feel that Bane knows when I call him the wrong name he gives me this look and I would swear he is cursing me for it. It has become a situation where the names have all been shortened to B. Hey B how are you doing my little love? Worse is when I mix up their "pet names". Beman is Beemers, Bentley is Bean, and Bane is Blue ( the raptor from jurasic park that is smart as hell and will hunt you to the ends of the earth). Notice that I am a total psyco and made their "pet names" B names too. WTF is wrong with me?

I am naming the next one something totally different I do not think I have the mental capacity to handle another B name :hilarious:

Don't name your chams with the same first letter!!!! I can not tell you how many times I screw up their names. And we have long one sided conversations.

Beman, Bane, and Bentley. I feel that Bane knows when I call him the wrong name he gives me this look and I would swear he is cursing me for it. It has become a situation where the names have all been shortened to B. Hey B how are you doing my little love? Worse is when I mix up their "pet names". Beman is Beemers, Bentley is Bean, and Bane is Blue ( the raptor from jurasic park that is smart as hell and will hunt you to the ends of the earth). Notice that I am a total psyco and made their "pet names" B names too. WTF is wrong with me?

I am naming the next one something totally different I do not think I have the mental capacity to handle another B name :hilarious:
The next one? You have some plans in the works??

For some reason, today is the day that I realized one of the ridiculous things i do regarding my chameleons. When I am peeking in at them, if they are in a hidden spot, I continue to look for them so they don’t know I found them. :rolleyes:
What are some of the ridiculous things you do for your cham’s?
Well, alright here it goes. For my female Veiled Ducky, I tell her she's pretty all the time.

The next one? You have some plans in the works??
:hilarious: um god no. lol I told you I am maxed on my cages. Just in general in the future someday.
Good catch @AmandaS !
What's the next one @Beman ? :)
If you're going to break the "stigma" of all B boy names...maybe it should be girl with a name that starts with G? :)
It is hard because I wanted to name a female Bella... But then I am freaking back to a B name :hilarious: I need a therapist.

Beman, Bane, and Bentley. I feel that Bane knows when I call him the wrong name he gives me this look and I would swear he is cursing me for it. It has become a situation where the names have all been shortened to B. Hey B how are you doing my little love? Worse is when I mix up their "pet names". Beman is Beemers, Bentley is Bean, and Bane is Blue ( the raptor from jurasic park that is smart as hell and will hunt you to the ends of the earth). Notice that I am a total psyco and made their "pet names" B names too.
I knew a fellow with 2 boys born within a year of each other. They may as well have been identical twins; their names became a portmanteau, as they would frequently get into trouble together.

I've known it to happen with dogs—probably more common.

WTF is wrong with me?
Nuh-uh. Not me. Nope. Not stepping into that one. 😶

Back
Top Bottom