How ridiculous are you?

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
For some reason, today is the day that I realized one of the ridiculous things i do regarding my chameleons. When I am peeking in at them, if they are in a hidden spot, I continue to look for them so they don’t know I found them. :rolleyes:
What are some of the ridiculous things you do for your cham’s?

For some reason, today is the day that I realized one of the ridiculous things i do regarding my chameleons. When I am peeking in at them, if they are in a hidden spot, I continue to look for them so they don’t know I found them. :rolleyes:
Thank goodness now I don’t feel so weird 😅😅 but idk if it fools them or not
I have arguments with Imelda whenever I’m in the room, I don’t like the way she looks at me

I do the same😆

Omg!! I do this too hahahaha! I have absolutely no idea if it works 🤣🤣🤣 but it makes me feel better to think he possibly may think I can't see him. LOL!!

I will also take my phone camera and hide behind the wall with only my camera peaking so I can take pics of him doing chameleon things with him not seeing me 🤣🤣🤣

My veiled presses her face against the front screen and stands motionless when she’s hungry. I have also heard her hiss at me and I’m not making that up. I tell her (out loud) she’s being dramatic and to give me a minute. I then speak in a small voice (as if for her) about how starved and neglected she pretends to be.

We are all ridiculous. I dont keep looking for Spring, but I do it for Mushu. I figure it will make him feel hidden. I also try very hard to not make eye contact when searching for him. 😂
Spring and I make contact and I talk to her all the time.....dont get me wrong, I talk to Mushu too, he is just more hidden usually.

That doesn't sound ridiculous (but maybe it's ridiculous that it doesn't sound ridiculous... :unsure: )

Aren't we supposed to pretend we don't see them?
In our case, we often actually don't see him ...but we know he's in there, glaring and laughing at us in his alien chameleonic way while contriving his insidious machinations of doom.

Ridiculous enough? Sorry, it's all I got. There's some kind of front moving in here, and we're both rocking wallbanger migraines... 🤕

That doesn't sound ridiculous (but maybe it's ridiculous that it doesn't sound ridiculous... :unsure: )

Aren't we supposed to pretend we don't see them?
In our case, we often actually don't see him ...but we know he's in there, glaring and laughing at us in his alien chameleonic way while contriving his insidious machinations of doom.

Ridiculous enough? Sorry, it's all I got. There's some kind of front moving in here, and we're both rocking wallbanger migraines... 🤕
Wait where are you located? FIghting a migraine since yesterday..

Doing exactly the same. But there' s another game going on. I got the enclosure directly next to the cough, and when I sit next to her (she´s high above me, at her sleeping branch, directly to the screen), she`s always peeking at my phone or ipad screen. And when I look up and she realizes I spotted her, she directly looks into another direction. And that game keeps ongoing till the last light goes out and she goes to sleep 🤫

Doing exactly the same. But there' s another game going on. I got the enclosure directly next to the cough, and when I sit next to her (she´s high above me, at her sleeping branch, directly to the screen), she`s always peeking at my phone or ipad screen. And when I look up and she realizes I spotted her, she directly looks into another direction. And that game keeps ongoing till the last light goes out and she goes to sleep 🤫
That is too cute! When I moved my beardie into his new enclosure, he lost his view out the window. I actually considered using an old phone to play nature videos for him...like a little TV.

Mine lives in a pot tent. I have the humidifier in the tent next to the access flap. So i just have to reach in through the 2ft long zipper slit and hit the red button. They see me, i see them, and we just pretend it never happened.

Also the tegu missed his peepee pad. So im sitting there with the little green machine rug scrubber. The tegu comes out of the closet if you make too much of a racket, because he thinks its food time. So now im cleaning the carpet with a hungry, interested tegu wondering what i am doing an why i am not feeding him....

Back
Top Bottom