How Many Tattoos and Piercings Do You Have?

I wish I could. I am on medicines that prevent me from being able to donate. I'm O pos, so it's not like its rare or anything, but I still would like to donate. One of my friends wnted to donate blood as she has AB neg blood (rarest) but they wouldn't let her because she didn't meet the must be 110+ lbs rule.

You know, you can still donate blood even if you have a tattoo you just need to wait a year after getting it. I have donated...

Pretty much :). Didn't mean to offend anyone and I hope no one takes it personally. :D This is just one of my many tattoos and wanted to share with you all. :D Keep the pictures coming!

Oh and I have always loved the conch piercings, I started piercing my own ears when I was 13 and this is the end result. Lol! I piercing both my own conch('s?) including every single ear piercing you see on the picture. :D

I'm not offended but by posting the thread and showing your tats and not explaining them is obscene. I have a couple and they mean something to me and I'm not ashamed to tell if someone asks. So are you going to blow me off and not explain?

I wish I could. I am on medicines that prevent me from being able to donate. I'm O pos, so it's not like its rare or anything, but I still would like to donate. One of my friends wnted to donate blood as she has AB neg blood (rarest) but they wouldn't let her because she didn't meet the must be 110+ lbs rule.

damn...that sux:(

and wow i heard of the AB neg....maybe u shoud tell her friend to go to McD's for a week:p...lol jk....

and thats cool....cuz im O+ too :)

I'm not offended but by posting the thread and showing your tats and not explaining them is obscene. I have a couple and they mean something to me and I'm not ashamed to tell if someone asks. So are you going to blow me off and not explain?

Not every has meanings behind their tattoos. :) Some people just do it. I know some people like that.

dang...shoulda known "dreamforthedeads" thread would b deleted :p oh well it was fun while it lasted

I totally disagree :rolleyes: a tat like that def has meaning to a person. :cool:

It's not that i'm blowing you off, just don't want to steer the thread off to something it shouldn't you know? Religeon is a touchy subject to most, I should have thought a little more before posting that. :p :) Some of my tattoos have meanings behind them but not all. Some I just got because I like the way they looked and were "cool". Lol!:D

It's not that i'm blowing you off, just don't want to steer the thread off to something it shouldn't you know? Religeon is a touchy subject to most, I should have thought a little more before posting that. :p :) Some of my tattoos have meanings behind them but not all. Some I just got because I like the way they looked and were "cool". Lol!:D

I like honesty, not someone insulting my intellegence and I can appreciate your honesty :) I'll let it go ;)

Here is the one and only (thank god)tatoo that my daughter has. I posted it awhile back in a thread called something like "Her dad's gonna kill her" He was not happy about it at all and nor was I. Nothing against all of you, but I just hate the way they look and alot of people do them when they are young and I always ask my daughter "are you still gonna like it when you are 50"? I would not sign for her to get one so she went behind my back when she turned 18. She promised me she does not want anymore and always wanted a gecko for whatever reason. It is kinda cute I have to admit but not something I would ever want for myself.
P1000659.jpg

IMAG1646.jpg

IMAG1664.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Awesome, as you can tell I LOVE day of the Dead skulls and plan on having a whole sleeve dedicated to it. In loving memory of those who I have lost in my life. :) The Koi is too cool, always have wanted one but don't think I can pull it off. :p

Carol, we are ALL entitled to our own opinions and that is why we are all different in our own ways:). No hard feelings, lol!:p

Yes I do have a few holes in my face but they aren't very noticable and honestly, I think I look beautiful with my piercings. My plugs, I also think they are beautiful and is why I did it. When I see a guy with flesh tunnels it makes my heart flutter, lol! My bf's are HUGE like an inch and a half in diameter.

Again, we all have our own vision on what beauty is and when I see those women in those African tribes and what not, I think, "Man, why can't we be like them?" ;)

Carol, we are ALL entitled to our own opinions and that is why we are all different in our own ways:). No hard feelings, lol!:p

Yes I do have a few holes in my face but they aren't very noticable and honestly, I think I look beautiful with my piercings. My plugs, I also think they are beautiful and is why I did it. When I see a guy with flesh tunnels it makes my heart flutter, lol! My bf's are HUGE like an inch and a half in diameter.

Again, we all have our own vision on what beauty is and when I see those women in those African tribes and what not, I think, "Man, why can't we be like them?" ;)

Im not into the plugs. Small ones are cool but the huge ones I find really funny and smell lol!!! Lots of my friends have them. I like to call them butthole ears:D No piercings here and not sure if I want any more tattoos. I have plenty!!

I think my mom might have flipped more than most when she finally saw what is on my thighs. There is a reason they are there;)

Im not into the plugs. Small ones are cool but the huge ones I find really funny and smell lol!!! Lots of my friends have them. I like to call them butthole ears:D No piercings here and not sure if I want any more tattoos. I have plenty!!

I think my mom might have flipped more than most when she finally saw what is on my thighs. There is a reason they are there;)

Man, men with tattoos are HOT! They make me weak in the knees... Lol!;) I recently lost my plugs so my earlobes shrank DRASTICALLY, I'm walking around with saggy earlobes. I think they are a little smaller than 3/4 of an inch. :( They were 1 inch and 1/8 in the picture. If you wear wooden plugs, there is no smell... I call them my extra belly buttons!

Catbutt ears are preventable. Generally, if you stretch right and everything heals right you can keep the holes clean and not wrinkley catbutts. :)

Catbutt ears are preventable. Generally, if you stretch right and everything heals right you can keep the holes clean and not wrinkley catbutts. :)

My mom calls them "culo de gallina." Chicken butts! Lol! XD I wash mine out everyday while I shower so I don't have that problem.

Back
Top Bottom