How many do you have??

How many chameleons do you own?

• Total voters
i only have owned my frist vieled for not quite 6 months and already i can see what an addiction they are. just the one for now, will definately be more soon though :)

1.1 Veiled... 2 chameleons... just like i have2 nipples! I'm planning on getting a jackson and a panther. Hmm... are they just as moody as veileds? I haven't started doing my research on them yet, but i'd like a general idea of the caring needs for them.

i got 1.1 veilds and 26 babies i did have 40 last week but the bigger and healthier looking ones went off first , im also purchasing 2 nosy be cham and they will be unrelated so breeding oppurtunity in the future but byt the time im 25 , im 20 know so i want to have 2 of every kind of panther local by then , aahah chameleons are like CRACK !!! ahaha , need it! gota have it! or ELSE!!!!!!!!! ahaha

1.0 panther
1.0 veiled
and hopefully 1.1 jacksons after the show this weekend.
Herpluva,
I know where your coming from::1 Rudis male (Roman), 2 Rudis females (Bithynia & Mysia), 1 male Pygmy (Abydos), 2 Pygmy females (Celicia & Asia), 5 males cats (Kevin, Leonard, Grey, B.C. & Rick), 7 females cats (Roxanne, Connie, Mustard, LeBeau, Peeps, Bunny & Parrish, 2 female dachshunds (Annabelle & Bonita), 1 male dachshund (Oscar), 1female mixed breed (Brenda) & 6 Aquariums!!!!! Welcome to my World!!!!! I work to pay for all my animals and YES - All are spayed or neutered!!!

0.1.0 I do believe this is the right thing. 0 Males 1 female 0 hatchlings?

Plan on many more.. Victoria is doing so good I've decided to build a huge enclosure to house 2 plus a breading cage that I'm building now for egg laying. This is kinda neat actually. Its a 3'x3'x5'H cage that is mounted on the wall on top of a Exo-Terra Glass Taranium wich has 18"x18"x6.5"H of sand in the bottom on it that has a curtain that will go around the outside of it to hide her while digging to lay eggs, of course this is accessable from the bottom of the top cage. While she moves back out into her enclosure the custom will then be used to raise the little ones that I will sell to the pet store here each breading. Made a deal with them on that. A couple employees came over to check out my setups and see Victoria to mention that I should bread them. The huge enclosure of the adults will be no less then 5'x5'x7'H each and seperated so that the male and female cannot see one another.

Once victoria lays her first batch of unfirtle eggs I will proceed to making the huge enclosures and get a male for the next batch to be fertile.

Indeed they are adictive!

Last edited:
Umm, im kinda new to the forums and Im just wondering what it means when in someones signature it says like "2.2 Ambilobe" or something similar, Its probobly something obvious but I cant figure it out:)

By the way, I have 0 chameleons but Im getting one in december, its going to be an Ambilobe Panther from Kammerflage Kreations. Sire is Mihoatra-Finoana:D

All I have right now are 1.2 Brev's, 1.2 Deremensis, 1.1 Jackson's (Xanth), and 1.0 Veileds, and 57 hatching out within the next couple weeks.

Umm, im kinda new to the forums and Im just wondering what it means when in someones signature it says like "2.2 Ambilobe" or something similar, Its probobly something obvious but I cant figure it out:)

1.0.0 means 1 male, 0 femal, 0 hatchlins.

2.2 in the question you ask means 2 males, 2 females.

Me and my gf own Seven panther chameleons.
1. Blue bar red body male
2. Blue bar red body Female
3. Panther hybrid male
4. Panther hybrid Female
5. Ambanja male
6. Sambava Male
7. Sambava Female

We are hoping to add 2 more, Nosy Be male and female !!!!!! :)

I started with 1 male Veiled. Then, i ended up with 2.2 Ambilobe, 2.0 Nosy be, 3.2 Veiled, 1.1 Jackson, 1.4 Bearded Pygmies. Now i have to cut down my collection (moving).............:D Chameleons are so addictive!!!! Is like a drug!!!

why do people do like 2.2 veiled chameleons? oops, just saw the quote above me :D i understand now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom