How long are you on the site daily?

Phil says I'm on 3 hours at night...when I'm home during the day, it's 3 hours in the day. He's pretty sick of me reading the threads to him while he's trying to do other things.

You have to understand, he's a VERY tollerant man...he had to be to be married to me!lol!

I love you Phil (if you're reading this!) You are the best thing that ever happened to me!

Im not usually on daily, I go on around every 3-4 days and just pop in and out of the site every so often. So in a week probably about 1 and a half to 2 hours.

I love you Phil (if you're reading this!) You are the best thing that ever happened to me!

Wow, your a lucky Man Phil, I dont think my wife ever said that to me! Id be lucky if she wrote "Dan if your reading this, dont forget to put the trash out!" :D

I spent probably an hour or 2 on this site while i was beginning to research chams. Then i started going on for a few hours when i new i was getting a cham soon, and now that i have one i try to visit everytime i go online. I cant even explain how much this forum and the people on it have helped me.

Back
Top Bottom