how does it look

veildowner

how does this look for my panther
does it need more walkways
SN850734.jpg

Looks fine and has plenty of walkways already, as well as great plant cover to hide in and feel safe. I think He'll be fine in there.

What goes on top?

The interior furnishings look great. Plenty of walkways and your potted plant looks great. I would put a plant tray under it though so it doesn't leak all over when you water it. Great plant foliage for drinking. What do you have in the way of UVB and basking lights?

looks good to me brother!...or sister, didn't read the name too thoroughly...good job though, i am sure your little friend will love you for it

its a umberella tree at the front and ive got 2 ficus in the back all abwt 3foot tall as for lighting ive got a reptiglo 5.0 tube ( il be changing to reptisun in a couple of months heard they are better ) and a 75watt bulb to bask all temps and humidity are good put my little fella in yesterday and he loves it.

75 watt can heat it up quite a bit, be sure you're monitoring him and i wouldn't let it get above 93-95 there if he's little for sure.

I would put a plant tray under it though so it doesn't leak all over when you water it.
i do have them forgot to put them in lol ill put them in tomoz and sort the drainage out think ill drill a few holes where the waters standing and put a bucket underneath

Back
Top Bottom