How do you keep humidity in FR?

Rosie42892

I was wondering how you keep the humidity up in your free range setups. Can you use an automatic mist system and not spray the entire room? Thanks for your time!

Hi Rosie,

I have a mist system on half of my free range so I have a wet side and a dry side. The mist system runs about 90 min a day so the humidity stays pretty high (I have melleri) but on days when the central heater is running more I use a warm mist humidifier to help.

My chams have their own fr room. They each have their own lights and basking spots as well as mist king nozzel. The mist king runs 4x's a day for 5 minutes each. At night I add additional humidity with a room ultrasonic humidifier that I bought from target. By keeping the door closed the room remains very humid and I can get it up to 60-70% if I want.

My chams have their own fr room. They each have their own lights and basking spots as well as mist king nozzel. The mist king runs 4x's a day for 5 minutes each. At night I add additional humidity with a room ultrasonic humidifier that I bought from target. By keeping the door closed the room remains very humid and I can get it up to 60-70% if I want.

How do you contain the water from the mistking? Does it spray on the floor as well as the plants?

How do you contain the water from the mistking? Does it spray on the floor as well as the plants?

When I had my mistking nozzle mounted on the side of the wall shooting towards the free range water would get on the floor so I mounted it above the free range pointing down and all the mist hits the plant and nowhere else

Back
Top Bottom