Finally got a humidity reader! Now I need to keep humidity up….

I should add, that I run my fogger from 1am-6am all night/morning long. I'm not specifically trying to hydrate until that time (but I want his humidity higher from 7:30pm-11:59pm so that I don't have to worry about it being higher throughout the morning). I know that if it's in the 60s-70s before the 1am misting/fogging session, it will be in the 80s-90s after and throughout.

I like @elizaann2 schedule though. Maybe what I should just be doing is bumping his misting sessions up to 3 minutes instead of 2. Maybe tonight I will try that. SO glad I recently upgraded my mister to a 10L tank lol

I should add, that I run my fogger from 1am-6am all night/morning long. I'm not specifically trying to hydrate until that time (but I want his humidity higher from 7:30pm-11:59pm so that I don't have to worry about it being higher throughout the morning). I know that if it's in the 60s-70s before the 1am misting/fogging session, it will be in the 80s-90s after and throughout.

I like @elizaann2 schedule though. Maybe what I should just be doing is bumping his misting sessions up to 3 minutes instead of 2. Maybe tonight I will try that. SO glad I recently upgraded my mister to a 10L tank lol
The 3 minute sessions really made a difference for me and its not so much water that I am (at least not yet) having to worry about mold or anything. I've been looking and so far all good :)

Back
Top Bottom