Home sweet home!!!

Omg I love the name pink panther that's awesome @Hyperian also I apologize for the delay in responding. I've never been a forum person I'm trying my best to remedy this. Now being a cham owner which is me to us I'm sure we'll need help but I also like the name hyperian as well.

@Scottsquatch my mother lives in SLP well that's what we call it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: St. Louis Park though. That's funny you mention that my grandma and her best friend every year would travel to Duluth. This was done during fall though I think Cloquet is where they would stop. There was a Swedish shop they would always stop at. I'd have to ask her for sure but I'm almost positive it was there what a small world. Sorry for the long delay I'm trying to find balance in life while becoming a forum kind of woman :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I take you're born and raised in MN then? I do miss the fall's there though but not the extreme cold :confused:

:notworthy: Wowzer I've missed so much @dshuld knows I'm not the greatest at forum's. I'm working on fixing that issue now that we're cham owner's definitely will be needing help down the road. Never realized how many different species there were when it came to chams. Purple is my favorite color love blue as well luckily I like multiple color's. @Kristen Wilkins I'm sure everyone wants skittles he's definitely a gorgeous guy. I've got the fever alright but want blue to get settled in before we find him a mate. Also going to going through @Matt Vanilla Gorilla for the female he's got some gorgeous chams. I feel so blessed that we have found someone who is a pro at doing this who doesn't cross species breed (like me before realizing we can't do that :notworthy:.) Now that I know it's going to be nosy be from another bloodline I can be taught just takes my brain longer then other's to figure stuff out. It will be at least next year to make sure there is no relation to blue. I have the utmost respect for @Matt Vanilla Gorilla and my hubby who's done more research then I have. I always get excited when we get close to home because I know my babies are waiting for me (us :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.) My mother will move in right now she's taking care of grandma who turned 93 year's old in October. She broke her second hip God bless that woman. Not to mention my mom wants my cat Morris who was supposed to be hubby's cat :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:. He's my baby now I have the magic touch for orange cat's apparently :D

@Scottsquatch my mother lives in SLP well that's what we call it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: St. Louis Park though. That's funny you mention that my grandma and her best friend every year would travel to Duluth. This was done during fall though I think Cloquet is where they would stop. There was a Swedish shop they would always stop at. I'd have to ask her for sure but I'm almost positive it was there what a small world. Sorry for the long delay I'm trying to find balance in life while becoming a forum kind of woman :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I take you're born and raised in MN then? I do miss the fall's there though but not the extreme cold :confused:
Yep, Berquist gifts is the place. Too funny. No I'm actually not from here. I went up to the Boundary Waters Canoe Area right out of high school to guide up there. I never went back home after. Home was Kenosha, WI. Its Just a bit south of Milwaukee right on Lake Michigan. I did the guide thing for 7 years and just kinda settled in Duluth for a while and then Cloquet. I came up here when I was 18 and now I'm 44. I've been here more than half my life and consider myself a Minnesotan. Packers SUCK! GO VIKES!!

:notworthy: Wowzer I've missed so much @dshuld knows I'm not the greatest at forum's. I'm working on fixing that issue now that we're cham owner's definitely will be needing help down the road. Never realized how many different species there were when it came to chams. Purple is my favorite color love blue as well luckily I like multiple color's. @Kristen Wilkins I'm sure everyone wants skittles he's definitely a gorgeous guy. I've got the fever alright but want blue to get settled in before we find him a mate. Also going to going through @Matt Vanilla Gorilla for the female he's got some gorgeous chams. I feel so blessed that we have found someone who is a pro at doing this who doesn't cross species breed (like me before realizing we can't do that :notworthy:.) Now that I know it's going to be nosy be from another bloodline I can be taught just takes my brain longer then other's to figure stuff out. It will be at least next year to make sure there is no relation to blue. I have the utmost respect for @Matt Vanilla Gorilla and my hubby who's done more research then I have. I always get excited when we get close to home because I know my babies are waiting for me (us :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.) My mother will move in right now she's taking care of grandma who turned 93 year's old in October. She broke her second hip God bless that woman. Not to mention my mom wants my cat Morris who was supposed to be hubby's cat :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:. He's my baby now I have the magic touch for orange cat's apparently :D
@Matt Vanilla Gorilla is amazing Matt and Jessica are an amazing team . I love that !!. I as well will only get my babies through Matt . I completely have 100% Faith as well in Matts abilities . Unfortunately he doe’s not breed Veiled I completely understand why . Hopefully we will be found fit to take one of @jannb babies when the time comes .

Yup, I will say, she's an awesome mother in-law lol. Not the stuffy kind that you hate to be around and wonder when they are leaving thank goodness. That is a long time (I'm assuming) congrats!!! Not many childhood sweetheart stories these days.

That's cool, it's always nice to have the support of your partner in crime. We do support each other for the most part in our hobbies or wants/ needs. But, there are times when we have to reel the other one back into the real world lol.

I would but I can't until my cats grow old and are no longer on this plane :(. Not that I'm wishing them a short life by any means because I love my little fur babies lol. But, I don't trust them as far as you could try to throw them (I'd stop you of course :)) when left alone :D.

That is awesome you like your mother in law, I am just going to say no comment on mine;) We have been together for 21 years! We have a mutual agreement, I bake and cook all the food for his Fire House and he helps pick up supplies and builds shelves etc. when needed, so far it seems to be working:D We have had to do much reeling each other back into the real world over time:ROFLMAO:

That's awesome!! I'm glad that store is still there I've never been there but hope to make it. That must have been an amazing job love the boundary water's I always get people with I walked across the Mississippi river Gets people every time I don't blame you for not going back to Wisconsin. Rare for people to switch from Packer's to Viking's and vice versa. My cousin lived in Milwaukee got a stint she's converted to a Packer fan I'm a mix now of Minnesotan and Floridian can take that side from me ever it'll always have my heart.

That is awesome you like your mother in law, I am just going to say no comment on mine;) We have been together for 21 years! We have a mutual agreement, I bake and cook all the food for his Fire House and he helps pick up supplies and builds shelves etc. when needed, so far it seems to be working:D We have had to do much reeling each other back into the real world over time:ROFLMAO:
Trust me @hopps31 if he didn't love my mother I'd have to tan his hide she's an amazing woman. She's also a phenomenal cook but the hubby is a picky eater hard to cook for sometimes. Love how we all have to reel our significant other's in and vice versa he'll be doing that with me when I order my essential oil's ;) on the the flip side I love his family they're amazing people I'm glad it's worked out all around for us. I have often heard horror stories of mother in law's or in law's in general.

Trust me @hopps31 if he didn't love my mother I'd have to tan his hide she's an amazing woman. She's also a phenomenal cook but the hubby is a picky eater hard to cook for sometimes. Love how we all have to reel our significant other's in and vice versa he'll be doing that with me when I order my essential oil's ;) on the the flip side I love his family they're amazing people I'm glad it's worked out all around for us. I have often heard horror stories of mother in law's or in law's in general.

That is so great it has worked out all around on both sides, family is so important:) Luckily my parents are amazing and have adopted my husband like their own! I am one of those people with horror stories about my mother in law. My mother is also an amazing baker, you can not beat when mom brings you homemade cookies:D

That is so great it has worked out all around on both sides, family is so important:) Luckily my parents are amazing and have adopted my husband like their own! I am one of those people with horror stories about my mother in law. My mother is also an amazing baker, you can not beat when mom brings you homemade cookies:D
Aww I'm sorry to hear that @hopps31 hopefully you don't have to deal with her that much ;) That's awesome your family loves your hubby it's important that families get along or try to. Love it you definitely can't go wrong with cookies or home cooked meal's from mom's or grandma's (she bakes some bomb cookie's) unless they can't cook :cautious:

Omg I love the name pink panther that's awesome @Hyperian also I apologize for the delay in responding. I've never been a forum person I'm trying my best to remedy this. Now being a cham owner which is me to us I'm sure we'll need help but I also like the name hyperian as well.
Thanks I quite like the name too :) fits her well don't it? Sorry to for the late reply with working and being a mum and looking after a dog and a chameleon it's hard work lol. So I can definitely relate with you on that. And yes being new owners is a mission on its own ha, how is your cham?

X

Back
Top Bottom