Home sweet home!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: not if I beat you to him!!!! He is a very pretty boy in deed. I'm really thinking long and hard on my wish list since getting blue home. I love the look of the verrucosus and jacksons but there are so many beautiful panther locales too. Too many beautiful babies and not enough space :LOL::LOL::LOL:!!!!!

I feel your pain:ROFLMAO:

I promised my husband I would only have 2 and then I saw the verrucosus, then we just rescued/took in a male Jackson......:D:D

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: not if I beat you to him!!!! He is a very pretty boy in deed. I'm really thinking long and hard on my wish list since getting blue home. I love the look of the verrucosus and jacksons but there are so many beautiful panther locales too. Too many beautiful babies and not enough space :LOL::LOL::LOL:!!!!!
You better start running :love: !!. I definitely have a Jackson on my list along with a parsons . If @Matt Vanilla Gorilla breeds I would most definitely want one . I need more space first and lost of studying .

Lol, I saw the thread on the Jackson earlier :D. I keep going for the spare bedroom to be my "cham room" but @Krissy83 hasn't gone for it yet :LOL:. She said that room is for her mom if/ when she decides to move to Fl from Mn :(. On the bright side if we keep holding out and she moves in I'll get some more of that delicious lasagna of hers :D:D:D:D:D:D. In the mean time, I'll have to keep my selections very limited until our cats grow old and pass so I can turn our Fl room/ den/ what ever you want to call it my cham room lol.

You better start running :love: !!. I definitely have a Jackson on my list along with a parsons . If @Matt Vanilla Gorilla breeds I would most definitely want one . I need more space first and lost of studying .

Parsons are interesting to me however, I don't think she would ever let me spend that kind of money for one. But, she may surprise me one day lol. She did when we went from looking at veiled prices to panther prices lol. Once I showed her blue it was a how much is he, my nervous reply back, and I want him see if he can hold him while we work on an enclosure lol. Now that he's here, we both feel very blessed to have him.

Parsons are interesting to me however, I don't think she would ever let me spend that kind of money for one. But, she may surprise me one day lol. She did when we went from looking at veiled prices to panther prices lol. Once I showed her blue it was a how much is he, my nervous reply back, and I want him see if he can hold him while we work on an enclosure lol. Now that he's here, we both feel very blessed to have him.
I understand being blessed by chameleons. I tell Matt that all the time we are the blessed ones to have such an experience .

I’m very lucky with my Hubby if I batt my eye lashes he would give me the sun lol . I’m very very lucky .

Lol, I saw the thread on the Jackson earlier :D. I keep going for the spare bedroom to be my "cham room" but @Krissy83 hasn't gone for it yet :LOL:. She said that room is for her mom if/ when she decides to move to Fl from Mn :(. On the bright side if we keep holding out and she moves in I'll get some more of that delicious lasagna of hers :D:D:D:D:D:D. In the mean time, I'll have to keep my selections very limited until our cats grow old and pass so I can turn our Fl room/ den/ what ever you want to call it my cham room lol.

Mom's are so great, especially if she is cooking lasagna for you:D We ended up turning my kids old play room into my cham room!! Beast has been fun getting to know, but like all of them they make me worry until they are more settled in, though the worrying never really stops:)

I understand being blessed by chameleons. I tell Matt that all the time we are the blessed ones to have such an experience .

I’m very lucky with my Hubby if I batt my eye lashes he would give me the sun lol . I’m very very lucky .

That is so awesome to have such a great other half:) I may joke about mine, but he is really the same way, he is one super great guy, we have been together since we were 13 so we have pretty much grown up together, he would also give me the sun if I asked:D

Mom's are so great, especially if she is cooking lasagna for you:D We ended up turning my kids old play room into my cham room!! Beast has been fun getting to know, but like all of them they make me worry until they are more settled in, though the worrying never really stops:)

That is so awesome to have such a great other half:) I may joke about mine, but he is really the same way, he is one super great guy, we have been together since we were 13 so we have pretty much grown up together, he would also give me the sun if I asked:D
We have not been together for that long 4 years . Aug was 2 years being married . My Hubby amazes me every day . I’m positive I will be saying the same in 30 years .

Mom's are so great, especially if she is cooking lasagna for you:D We ended up turning my kids old play room into my cham room!! Beast has been fun getting to know, but like all of them they make me worry until they are more settled in, though the worrying never really stops:). That is so awesome to have such a great other half:) I may joke about mine, but he is really the same way, he is one super great guy, we have been together since we were 13 so we have pretty much grown up together, he would also give me the sun if I asked:D

Yup, I will say, she's an awesome mother in-law lol. Not the stuffy kind that you hate to be around and wonder when they are leaving thank goodness. That is a long time (I'm assuming) congrats!!! Not many childhood sweetheart stories these days.

Lol yup it is , I also have a business that does ok . Craig is hands down beyond generous in every aspect . We definitely support each other on things like chameleon. One day we would love to have a rescue . I need a few more years under my belt first .

That's cool, it's always nice to have the support of your partner in crime. We do support each other for the most part in our hobbies or wants/ needs. But, there are times when we have to reel the other one back into the real world lol.

I think I might turn my living room and den area into reptile rooms. Now that my bedroom is almost full. I have a lot of rearranging to do!!

I would but I can't until my cats grow old and are no longer on this plane :(. Not that I'm wishing them a short life by any means because I love my little fur babies lol. But, I don't trust them as far as you could try to throw them (I'd stop you of course :)) when left alone :D.

Where in MN does Krissy's mom live? Im up in Cloquet, MN. Thats about 20 miles southwest of Duluth.

Last edited:
Woo hoo!!! Blue lighting is in his new home now getting all settled in and used to his surroundings. He's already on the move hunting his prey which is so awesome to watch him eat in person. Big shout out to @Matt Vanilla Gorilla Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! Absolutely in love with him!!! Had to post before @dshuld could post it View attachment 193715
I love this one !:love: blue is my favorite color!

Yup, I will say, she's an awesome mother in-law lol. Not the stuffy kind that you hate to be around and wonder when they are leaving thank goodness. That is a long time (I'm assuming) congrats!!! Not many childhood sweetheart stories these days.

That's cool, it's always nice to have the support of your partner in crime. We do support each other for the most part in our hobbies or wants/ needs. But, there are times when we have to reel the other one back into the real world lol.

I would but I can't until my cats grow old and are no longer on this plane :(. Not that I'm wishing them a short life by any means because I love my little fur babies lol. But, I don't trust them as far as you could try to throw them (I'd stop you of course :)) when left alone :D.
That’s awesome and we all need to be reeled in at points :D .

As long as its not insanely expensive, ill just slowly tuck money away until I have enough and then make my purchase. My wife can be a real stick in the mud when it comes to critters. However, now that Im turning the basement into usable space, she said she doesnt care what I do with my "reptile room" ( I'm referring to it as my cham cave). Im actually quite suprised she would like me to build a custom wooden vivarium and keep a cham upstairs in the dining room.

As long as its not insanely expensive, ill just slowly tuck money away until I have enough and then make my purchase. My wife can be a real stick in the mud when it comes to critters. However, now that Im turning the basement into usable space, she said she doesnt care what I do with my "reptile room" ( I'm referring to it as my cham cave). Im actually quite suprised she would like me to build a custom wooden vivarium and keep a cham upstairs in the dining room.
Woohoo that’s awesome . You are most certainly going to have an amazing Collection . I can’t wait for these babies to hatch . Also can’t wait to see all the new condos :D.

Back
Top Bottom