Home sweet home!!!

Krissy83

Woo hoo!!! Blue lighting is in his new home now getting all settled in and used to his surroundings. He's already on the move hunting his prey which is so awesome to watch him eat in person. Big shout out to @Matt Vanilla Gorilla Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! Absolutely in love with him!!! Had to post before @dshuld could post it
20171102_193010.jpg

Lol, the electric blue is why I suggested voltage for a name but, blue lightning suits him well too. I can't even begin to explain how happy I am I found this site and how happy I am with @Matt Vanilla Gorilla and his family!

They have really gone above and beyond for us this last month while I've worked on his enclosure. Even being understanding about a delay in building it on my end with our a.c. kicking out on us. They have become more then just our baby's breeder, they have become friends and family through this journey getting started. @Matt Vanilla Gorilla my hats off to you good sir for raising such a wonderfully healthy active little guy :D. He is truly cherished:love::love::love::love:.

I still have a few things to get done for him to be all set but they are minor tweaks. Still need to hang more vines up for railways and I'm going to split the ballasts on my 46 to give him a sunrise, midday and sunset type effect.

Woo hoo!!! Blue lighting is in his new home now getting all settled in and used to his surroundings. He's already on the move hunting his prey which is so awesome to watch him eat in person. Big shout out to @Matt Vanilla Gorilla Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! Absolutely in love with him!!! Had to post before @dshuld could post it View attachment 193715
Wow he's stunning but the way what a gorgeous boy and love the name :)

Now that I've gotten the ok from @Brad. In case any one has not heard of fc and the board of inquiry that may have also purchased through @Matt Vanilla Gorilla, I started a good guy thread for him. I know at least a few like @Katacara, @Kristen Wilkins, @Scottsquatch were huge in us making contact with Matt originally.

So if you have some spare time and want to add to it please feel free. It is very much a place of the more the merrier when it comes to good transactions. And let face it, Matt truly deserves the good guy recognition :D.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2040081#post2040081

Man, I really shouldn't type anything when I first wake up lol. It was supposed to say got the ok from Brad on the cross link. :unsure:.

Lol, I need to wait until I'm at work and had some mountain dew put in me first. That way I'm up for at least a couple hours before posting lmao. Np on the site I just wanted to make sure all was cool before cross linking here even though I had sent the link to Matt the same day I sent it to Brad lol.

Back
Top Bottom