Hisser Haven - GWE feeders

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamMan7

Established Member
Any of you on the forums that know me at all know that I am obsessed with providing my group with an extremely high quality, varied diet. I keep feeders from all over Madagascar, and from one end of Africa to the other.

At the moment, I will be selling small groups of:

Madagascan Hissers (Both Adult Pairs, and Nymphs)
Black Tiger Hissers (Adult Pairs Only)
Flat Horn Hissers (Adult Pairs Only)
Tiger Hissers (Adult Pairs Only)
Javan Hissers (Medium Nymphs Available)
Wide-Horned Hissers (Small - ish nymphs available, should only be considered for larger african species such as melleri, and larger madagascan species.... these guys get massive - 4 + inches )

Blabtica Dubia
Lobster Roaches (Great for smaller species, and breed like crazy in all conditions)

PM for quantity questions, pricing, and nutritional benefits of each species.. also, if you are looking to add any of these species to your roach feeding schedule, ask about sizing if not already familiar. Most Hisser species get relatively large, and can only be fed off at certain sizes, and molts. With that being said, however, they are excellent additions to a feeding regime, containing large amounts of protein, and lots of meaty gutloadability (just made that word up).

PM for questions about care, breeding, feeding or anything else you can think of, I am happy to help.

[email protected]

Sold Out... very fast!

Thanks for all the interest everyone, will keep this thread updated, and will have more available soon!

Happy Feeder Breeding!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom