US Dry chow, clean up crew, feeders

Andee

Chameleon Enthusiast
I have some homemade bug chow for sale that will be ready in two weeks. I am only making 5 orders worth extra (1lb each). Feel free to ask me to hold an order for you.

Ingredients (listed from most to least): Alfalfa, wheat grass, ground hemp hearts, ground chia seeds, ground flax seed, ground sunflower seed, ground pumpkin seed, almond meal, freeze dried carrots, freeze dried kale, freeze dried blueberry, freeze dried papaya, dehydrated sweet potato, dehydrated zuchinni, dehydrated parsley, dehydrated mulberry leaves, dehydrated radish greens, dehydrated turnip greens, dehydrated mustard greens, freeze dried elderberry, bee pollen, maca powder, freeze dried butternut squash, freeze dried green beans, spelt sprout powder, spirulina, turmeric, hawthorne berry, low-d repashy supplements, cinnamon

30.00 per lb

0/5 taken

---

Giant canyon isopods for sale

25 mixed sizes- 10.00 + shipping

Giant canyons are some of the most voracious isopods i know. They get large with heavy bodies and mine come from a clean colony and can be safely fed off to chams. They are relatively active so make good feeders and i have had good feeding responses from all my reptiles. They are super easy to raise if you've raised isopods before. They just tend to do better with some extra space and continuous food, always remember humidity with isopods is essential.

Patanal roaches-

10.00 25 ct 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch- 1 order available
8.00 25 ct 1/4 inch- 1 order available

Mixed mealworms- mini-med

5.00 50 ct

Superworms-

4.00, 50 mixed sizes

Dubia roaches-

7.00, 25 ct 1/8-1/4 inches- 2 orders available

Combo orders
18 ct roaches of your choice
50 worms of your choice