His beauty never stops amazing me. Bane on video.

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Veileds are quite common but I find their beauty to be astonishing and magical. This is Bane my almost 10 month old Male. He is 120 grams now. He fired up after seeing Bentley my youngest male Veiled across the room being weighed. @jannb thank you again for blessing me with this handsome boy.

Veileds are quite common but I find their beauty to be astonishing and magical. This is Bane my almost 10 month old Male. He is 120 grams now. He fired up after seeing Bentley my youngest male Veiled across the room being weighed. @jannb thank you again for blessing me with this handsome boy.

I love Bane! He looks so much like his brother Hunter. Thank you Becca for giving him a kind and loving home.

I love Bane! He looks so much like his brother Hunter. Thank you Becca for giving him a kind and loving home.
Jann I was just saying to Becca I think Bane looks so much like Amo’s As I think Hunter doe’s as well ❤️. I love to see the blues xo .

tye dye chameleon tye dye chameleon tye dye-

Wow...simply stunning! Glad you were able to capture this and shared it with us!
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. It is still shocking when I see their fired up colors. My boys are pretty mellow so when it happens I have learned to move fast if I want pics lol.

Back
Top Bottom