Crested Gecko Hatchling Home Hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andee

Chameleon Enthusiast
I am looking for homes soon for my crestie babies. They will have to reach 10 grams minimum before I ship them. They are at least a month away. But I want to make sure they go to good homes so I wanted to put this out there with plenty of time to safely choose the best home and give plenty of time for people to do research.

Father is a darker blonde when fired. He has high percentage pinstriping, beautiful cresting and a wide head, he is a very large boy, weighing in regularly at 55-60 grams. He is a harlequin otherwise.
image11.jpeg

Mother is a petite red harlequin. Unlike the father she weighs in only at 40 grams at her heaviest without being gravid. She has high crests but an overall smaller head, she has mild FTS, but nothing to be worried about. She has partial pinstriping.
image8.jpeg

Babies for sale-

Rolo- This baby shows the possibility of being a Halloween hatchling right now, though their colors change extremely until they are closer to 20 grams so I can't promise anything. It hatched out long and larger than the other, has a very wide head, some nice crests coming in already and looks to have some nice pinstripes. Rolo shows more signs of the mother's patterning and leans more heavily towards flame right now. Super sweet and relatively calm would be an amazing pet

SOLD

Rolo Pic 1.jpg

Rolo Pic 2.jpg

Rolo Pic 3.jpg

Toffee- Takes after mom's colors more, came out smaller but gains weight faster. Looks like it will be a bi color red. Wide head but lacking some pinstriping already, good crests right now. Extreme harlequinn possibilities look promising. A bit more jumpy but still easily handlable and settles down later on, I recommend pet for older children+ or breeder.

SOLD

Toffee Pic 1.jpg

Toffee Pic 2.jpg

(if you want me to get them checked at my personal vet we can talk about it together as well, there will be an added cost on your part)

Just so you know the above pictures are not of completely fired colors, the contrasts become much more obvious and their darker lateral colors become almost black. But I cannot get them completely fired when I hold them. They actually very rarely fire completely for me.

I am currently handling both babies 5-10 minutes each a night. They are eating well on my homemade diet and insects. They have gained 2 grams in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
New babies:

6 week babies-

Cracker Jack: I do not recommend Crackerjack as a new keeper baby, he/she needs a lot of work and likely will never be the most super handlable gecko. But he/she has gotten massively better so I am not sure. He/she is weighing in at a steady 3 grams and will likely be ready to ship in 3 months. He/she would be a decent breeder for patterns and I think colors also because when he/she fires seems like he/she leans more towards dad's colors but no harley patterns, but I love the patterning currently on his/her back. Crests are showing to be average and general high pinstriping from what I can tell. Most of this can change with age, so this is me guessing with the way he/she has grown and the parents and how the clutch mates have shown.

Crackerjack back 1.jpg
Crackerjack Back 2.jpg

$50.00 plus shipping

York: I recommend York for an experienced arboreal handler not necessarily cresteds though. He/she is a bit jumpy but is taming fast and will likely be pretty good and easy by the 3 months he/she is ready. This baby is weighing in just above 3 grams, and shows more soft brown and cream colors than Crackerjack's harsh contrasting ones. York was in the same two eggs as CrackerJack was found in and has grown slightly faster. He/she shows more breeder quality body shape, little bit more predictable patterns, and some mild harley patterns. Gorgeous crests on York.

York back 1.jpg
York side 2.jpg

Fired York showing dark purple and orange when fired currently

York Fired 1.jpg

$70.00 plus shipping

4 week babies-

These guys will be posted in a bit!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom