He's Here

Haha just a bit though nothing like Matt and Jessica are dealing with. Currently sitting at 32 Blue eggs between the two girls. 11 of those for sure will be held back longer then typical since their dam is wc. Plus what ever we decide to hold back from Wit's clutch :eek:.
No Kidding right we just have the 3 big babies (chameleons) , 5 babies , 2 beardies and the gecko . A human child . 1/2 the time I get nothing done but stare at our babies . Spend time with them . I actually have a Job lol .

No Kidding right we just have the 3 big babies (chameleons) , 5 babies , 2 beardies and the gecko . A human child . 1/2 the time I get nothing done but stare at our babies . Spend time with them . I actually have a Job lol .

I hear you there lol, I'm just glad my daughter is coming back down from N.C. around the expected hatch time to me out. #11, my daughters "own" cham, should arrive tomorrow :eek:. We are welcoming Elvis to the group as "her own pet cham". She fell in love with all of mine while she was here for the couple of months and insisted on having one she could say is "hers". She picked up on helping me with the ones I have already pretty quickly so we worked out something with Matt and Jessica for him. I'll be playing baby sitter for the next six months until she comes back down but she really liked him so it is what is :LOL:.

I hear you there lol, I'm just glad my daughter is coming back down from N.C. around the expected hatch time to me out. #11, my daughters "own" cham, should arrive tomorrow :eek:. We are welcoming Elvis to the group as "her own pet cham". She fell in love with all of mine while she was here for the couple of months and insisted on having one she could say is "hers". She picked up on helping me with the ones I have already pretty quickly so we worked out something with Matt and Jessica for him. I'll be playing baby sitter for the next six months until she comes back down but she really liked him so it is what is :LOL:.
Matt and Jessica are amazing :love: . Not just in the chameleon department , that’s a given . I know when Hunter heads off to where ever I will inherit all his babies . That’s just fine with us .

C17C192F-4FA5-43C4-BB3E-464BEA4D5C65.jpeg
B19AAB74-451A-4C35-A8FA-9C6429E1D0C2.jpeg
DF5B6BD3-FDA4-4D32-9198-4305FB551E8F.jpeg
CCFAE1ED-1A40-4736-AA77-FEDFB08CF2F0.jpeg
Septiseye ❤️.

Back
Top Bottom