He's Here

E149DA7D-B5BF-4BE3-8CD3-5AE6398A7F61.jpeg

Worked all weekend and was too tired to drive to the shore for memorial Day. Hunter is getting pretty big. No much color, but definitely much bigger.
Post pics soon please please please !!. I’m happy to hear he’s well . Slavery !!. Did the family go to the shore ?

Wait so those are both the same cham? Both a Nosy Be... The really blue pic and the blue with green?
No love this is septiseye’s thread . He is the blue nosy be . WAMBO’s , Hunter and my Oliver are brothers . We hatched them in 2018 they are Matt’s eggs . They just turned 1 on Mother’s Day .

No the blue and green looks to be an Ambilobe. The all blue is a Nosy Be. Check out this awesome website I found made by a guy whom I believe lives in Madagascar. It's a great resource for wild locality morphs. Definitely check it out!
https://www.madcham.de/en/category/chamaeleons-habitatsdaten/lokalformen-von-furcifer-pardalis/
Yes that’s Oliver he is Matt’s skittles Son . Hunter and Oliver are brothers . Septiseye is a nosy be and will be 3 this summer .

Back
Top Bottom