He's Here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kristen Wilkins, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Kristen Wilkins

Kristen Wilkins Chameleon Enthusiast

Oh and when you gonna fix the spelling ? I’m waiting ;) .

Replife likes this.
  2. Kristen Wilkins

Oh my sweet pea !. Love this boy :love:. 8A4B96F8-8668-4D84-83CE-B05178901AC1.jpeg FDAE0FD8-B6F4-4B13-94BF-B0FE49899ACD.jpeg 05640E10-3059-4EDD-92DB-92D65FC5E367.jpeg 6F6AED9A-2B50-4B9B-89A0-0E93BF36FD28.jpeg 0B1BA59B-4C72-4DD2-B5A5-8B9BBE51DFBB.jpeg 8D9EECEF-1A46-4468-A381-F7EFD80C260B.jpeg DE4FB398-C25A-4337-A636-6A524C163CBC.jpeg

dshuld, VerucaSalt, Replife and 4 others like this.
  3. Matt Vanilla Gorilla

Matt Vanilla Gorilla Chameleon Enthusiast

He is such a babe! I think I want him back! Lol, just joking! He is in such good hands! He truly has heaven on earth! Thanks so much for giving him such a happy life!

dshuld, Replife and Kristen Wilkins like this.
  4. Kristen Wilkins

Move here and you can see him when ever :love: . He’s mad at me right now . He had to go back to his condo . We seemed to be out of Hornwarms . We want to go see the bug lady it’s much to cold .

#124 Kristen Wilkins, Apr 10, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    Replife and Matt Vanilla Gorilla like this.
  5. Kristen Wilkins

6. Kristen Wilkins

He kills me , This boy poses as soon as the camera comes out . Sweetheart :love: . 06F4F174-501D-43C1-AE35-CE4D9D88A818.jpeg CEA27900-08EB-4289-9A85-5E0D6CE7925D.jpeg

dshuld and Matt Vanilla Gorilla like this.
  7. Andie

Andie Avid Member

Nosy Be! Oh man, I have cham envy! (OK, I know I just got a new baby, but still.....just sayin'...
    Congratulations. Please explain the name.

Matt Vanilla Gorilla and dshuld like this.
  8. Kristen Wilkins

It’s an older post :D . We have had Septiseye for 14 months .

Jack Septiseye is a YouTuber that my son thought had a worthy name . So that’s where the name came from .

9. Kristen Wilkins

I think someone can’t wait to be outside :love: . F6AF77BA-C766-46E0-BDEF-DFCFA1043A70.jpeg

10. Kristen Wilkins

My very handsome boy showing off his new suit :love: . F25FAD48-2C00-4EEE-8204-4E29EE014A23.jpeg

11. Kristen Wilkins

Agreed :D .

12. Matt Vanilla Gorilla

Matt Vanilla Gorilla Chameleon Enthusiast

I bet your hatchlings are being spoiled just as badly!!!

dshuld likes this.
  13. dshuld

dshuld Chameleon Enthusiast

He is such a handsome boy! I'm excited to see how his nephews and nieces turn out later this year/ early next year lol.

14. Kristen Wilkins

Hehe you know it :love: .

15. VerucaSalt

VerucaSalt Established Member

I can't get over how beautiful he is!! And it was really fun getting to enjoy hisngrowth progression thru the photos in the thread!! What a handsome boy!

16. Kristen Wilkins

Hello @VerucaSalt thank you . Septiseye is one of @Matt Vanilla Gorilla boys . Septiseye is such a sweet boy and a HAM for pics !!. Poses for them :love: . Septiseye is such an incredible joy .

17. Kristen Wilkins

I can’t wait either !!. The babies are so much fun . Very nerve-racking but so much fun . You will have a whole lot more then 5 to tend too . I have such a hard time leaving them . They really can’t travel with me yet like my other babies do .

Matt Vanilla Gorilla and dshuld like this.
  18. dshuld

dshuld Chameleon Enthusiast

Haha just a bit though nothing like Matt and Jessica are dealing with. Currently sitting at 32 Blue eggs between the two girls. 11 of those for sure will be held back longer then typical since their dam is wc. Plus what ever we decide to hold back from Wit's clutch :eek:.

Matt Vanilla Gorilla likes this.