Herp World Expo San Jose

Wow, thanks for that. I'm a month ahead of myself. I have no idea why I wrote august... Thank you for the correction!!

IM GOING!!! IT IS THE DAY AFTER MY BIRTHDAY ALSO! I am dropping off 3 chameleons I sold then going straight to that show.

Best part is I got my parents to go also and they never have gone! :eek:

I hope to see everyone there! I look like this (picture below), so if you see me say hello lol.

My name is nick btw also lol

Attachments

• DSCN1868.jpg
    DSCN1868.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 80
IM GOING!!! IT IS THE DAY AFTER MY BIRTHDAY ALSO! I am dropping off 3 chameleons I sold then going straight to that show.

Best part is I got my parents to go also and they never have gone! :eek:

I hope to see everyone there! I look like this (picture below), so if you see me say hello lol.

My name is nick btw also lol

Hey Nick, I'm Kali and my boyfriend's name is Kevin. We are definitely going to be there! Keep an eye out for us too! (You can't see in the picture but I have full sleeves. Tattoos are usually how people find me.)
avocado-saved-image-1374086921433_zps85790755.jpg

I work on the weekends, I couldn't get Saturday off. sunday was the best I could do. I'm glad I was able to do that :)

Hey Nick, I'm Kali and my boyfriend's name is Kevin. We are definitely going to be there! Keep an eye out for us too! (You can't see in the picture but I have full sleeves. Tattoos are usually how people find me.)
avocado-saved-image-1374086921433_zps85790755.jpg

Perfect I want to get a full chameleon sleeve of my beloved tamatave JJ he was the most beautiful boy ever!

Back
Top Bottom