Herp World Expo San Jose

I was only there sunday. I met a few people to sell some chams, then my buddy augi with augis dragon and chameleon room sold some veileds for me. I also got some feeders from Rick at reptile realms.

I also got to me josh's partner from the chameleon company at the show.

stacked up on crix, doobies and worms,,, in addition I found my Jackson girl
:)

Yeah, they had a lot of Jackson chams there. The thing that I noticed is that nobody had Pygmies, or Uromastyx! That's the whole reason I went! Oh well...way too many B. Dragons and snakes. Although I did pick up a new Sulcata, and a new Ambilobe female from Chameleons Paradise, sired by Kandiroo. Im going to mix some new blood into my lines.

Yeah, they had a lot of Jackson chams there. The thing that I noticed is that nobody had Pygmies, or Uromastyx! That's the whole reason I went! Oh well...way too many B. Dragons and snakes. Although I did pick up a new Sulcata, and a new Ambilobe female from Chameleons Paradise, sired by Kandiroo. Im going to mix some new blood into my lines.

I saw those, they were great, I got my boy from them about two months ago. According to Bruce, sired by Jake. Let's see what happens.

Yes three vendors had them, one of them was out of females there were only 15 bucks different, and I agree lots of snakes. I also got two frogs for my kid....

Yes three vendors had them, one of them was out of females there were only 15 bucks different, and I agree lots of snakes. I also got two frogs for my kid....

I wish I had made it in earlier, I heard lllreptile was giving free Pacman frogs if you bought the enclosure which was also pretty dirt cheap. *sigh* Too late though, I was heavily considering a dart frog or red eye tree frog to put in my 40 gallon, but I think I will wait for some Pygmy chams.

I wish I had made it in earlier, I heard lllreptile was giving free Pacman frogs if you bought the enclosure which was also pretty dirt cheap. *sigh* Too late though, I was heavily considering a dart frog or red eye tree frog to put in my 40 gallon, but I think I will wait for some Pygmy chams.

Where do you plan to get the pygmy, and do you plan to house your frogs with them? cheers.

Back
Top Bottom