help!!

jeremylee33

I think i need to give my panther a shower due to his eye closing. There appears to be no pus or discharge at this time but i have notice his eye closing and his eating has slightly decrease . I have posted pics, and i would like to know how to shower him properly.

Attachments

• 106_0087.jpg
    106_0087.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 106_0088.jpg
    106_0088.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 106_0094.jpg
    106_0094.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 106_0093.jpg
    106_0093.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 64
Hi, sorry your boy is having troubles..
You can put him on his plant and get it into the shower.
Make sure you don't shower directly on him, but let the water "bounce" on the wall and go on him. Or you can use a normal spray bottle and get the little drizzle out of it adjusting the screw part at the front of the spraying part. Water better be warm not hot or cold. Sorry for the weird way I explained it I hope you can have it sorted!;)

What a pretty guy!

I'll upload a photo of my favorite way to shower (I use hot water in the pump because it sprays out slightly warm). But have you looked into vit A supplements too, just in case? If you haven't, I would buy some vitamin A gel caps for humans from any pharmacy and wipe a tiny drop or two on a cricket for a couple days. 3-4 days of supplementing with vitamin A should clear up his eye issue if it's a deficiency. At any rate, it couldn't hurt. Don't give him too much of it for too long, but a little bit for a few days should clear it up.

chameleonshower.jpg

it worked!!!

It was a piece of old skin that i wiped out of his eye as soon as i used some saline solution and then i gave him a shower. i think he will be ok...maybe a little stressed but he will be ok!!! what do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom