Help! NOSY BE adoption NYC area! Incentive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ojr5

Hi folks... as much as it sucks to write this I'm wondering if anyone in the New York City area -- perhaps folks going to the Long Island expo this coming weekend -- are interested in adopting a 3.5 yr old male Nosy Be in solid health.

I unfortunately had to take a sudden job switch to Chicago and am thinking this may be the easiest way to find him care under my new circumstances. He's currently being taken care of by roommate in New York but it would really make me happy if I could find him a home with one of the experts here. I'm just not feeling confident about shipping him to me and my new role requires about 12-14 hrs a day right now (yikes, I know).

Please! I would really love for Heisenberg to have a good second half of his life and maybe even breed someday! If you are a commercial breeder I will 1000% agree to purchase a baby from the next clutch in a few months once I'm settled!!

If anyone is interested please reply and I will contact directly to arrange. From one cham lover to another I'd be so appreciative! I can send pics though I haven't seen him in a few weeks :(

O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom