HELP NEEDED (EGGS) ARE THEY DYING?

Seen it several times in the past. Mainly the discoloration, excessive sweating, and over pressurization of the egg itself causing it to fail prematurely.

I hope I’m wrong. But I don’t think I am.

So you never really had a text done to be sure it was bacterial then?

Went to check the eggs and one is waltzing around tub 3.. so surprised! checked them like 2 hours ago max?! omfg :') so emotional

still surprised none have sank? lol

so pleased i can cry lets hope he survives and is the first of many he seems so strong considering he's already been to the four corners of the tub! <3 <3 <3

so Im going to wait until his umbilical cord falls off to move/touch him right?
congrats !!!

Very happy to be dead wrong!
So where should I send that $100 to? Lol

that’s the yolk sac, leave them in the bin until it’s been fully absorbed.

Send it to a reptile rescue ;)
hehe no one else is out yet, and im not sure which egg he came out of because we've been too scared to even take the tub out haha, I just hope he survives he looks smaller than the exploded baby :/
The only egg that has visibly dented and i THINK (wihout taking the tub out) I can see a little slit on it is a discoloured one though, I'm going to leave him until the morning (it's nearly 1am UK time) and hope i see an alive baby tomorrow and hopefully a few siblings as he'll probably be ready to come out tomorrow <3

Send it to a reptile rescue ;)
hehe no one else is out yet, and im not sure which egg he came out of because we've been too scared to even take the tub out haha, I just hope he survives he looks smaller than the exploded baby :/
The only egg that has visibly dented and i THINK (wihout taking the tub out) I can see a little slit on it is a discoloured one though, I'm going to leave him until the morning (it's nearly 1am UK time) and hope i see an alive baby tomorrow and hopefully a few siblings as he'll probably be ready to come out tomorrow <3
Your making the right moves, I would be very interested to see how many hatched from each type.

Still a lone ranger....

Attachments

• 74231834_2531996926898325_5423524542058332160_n.jpg
    74231834_2531996926898325_5423524542058332160_n.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 190
Oh goodness, he is handsome, isn't he! Best of luck with others, hopefully you'll have a clutch of pretty babies!

I was just about to txt you, patience!

Have you noticed any difference in sweating patterns between the good eggs and discolored ones?

I'm prepared to wait forever if i know they'll survive but it's just so odd only one has come out so far! I'm over thinking... why have they stopped sweating? no sinking? it's just weird! shouldn't more have come by now? There aren't a lot of in depth resources around to explain egg behaviour...

As far as patterns are concerned I havent really noticed any, just that a lot of them were sweating profusely and now they look completely dry? If I'm honest the discolouration does just seem to be on the really wet ones and has gone as they dry out so im thinking theyre just kind of windows maybe? As some that were very discoloured in the pics i sent you have stopped sweating and returned to a normal colour?

Back
Top Bottom