HELP NEEDED (EGGS) ARE THEY DYING?

Awesome!

How is Scout? Yolk fully absorbed? Eating?

He's wonderful! already knows where his warm and cool side is, already shown some sass! we've left pots of newborn crickets in there (we breed crickets and roaches) but havent witnessed him eating yet so we're gunna take him out and see what we can do to entice him... any ideas?

And yeah his yolk popped off maybe an hour after he hatched tbh, and the other two haven't got it attached so I guess they did what they needed to do within the egg :)

He's wonderful! already knows where his warm and cool side is, already shown some sass! we've left pots of newborn crickets in there (we breed crickets and roaches) but havent witnessed him eating yet so we're gunna take him out and see what we can do to entice him... any ideas?
I always get a much stronger feeding response from hatchlings when free ranging, for whatever reason they seem to be slower on the uptake when cup feeding.

Have you posted a pic of their viv?

I always get a much stronger feeding response from hatchlings when free ranging, for whatever reason they seem to be slower on the uptake when cup feeding.

Have you posted a pic of their viv?

That makes sense but with the current baby setup might prove impossible as they can't get to the floor

We've modded a 4ft viv to house the littles as it was a huuge clutch (79!!) (reduced her feeds and temps now aha) But as they're all hatching at random times that might not be a problem, the way tub 4 is looking they wont be out for ages! I'll post a pic! Wouldn't mind more advice and ideas on baby setup because again that's been hard to find!

Theres a lot of conflicting into about mesh vs wood with ventilation

Question , do you wet the hatchrite, white material. Or just put drops of water here an there I’m corners? To keep moisture or do you just put eggs in the dry formula?

Question , do you wet the hatchrite, white material. Or just put drops of water here an there I’m corners? To keep moisture or do you just put eggs in the dry formula?
this is an old thread its usually a better idea to start your own thread if you have a question

Back
Top Bottom